Chapter 2: Arriving to LA

The next morning you arrived at the airport. Luckily nothing went wrong and got on the plane you start to fall asleep in the plane since you barely got any sleep yesterday due to criminals always doing something so you dice to just fall asleep since it was an overnight flight.

After a peaceful night.... well expect for this one baby crying in the plane but the night for the most of it was peaceful. You look out the window as you see that you are landing, you have finally made it to LA.

You get of the plane and get to airport. You then walk out of the airport and get an Uber, a few minutes later your Uber arrives and you put suitcases at the back and get in at the back seat. Luckily you have been looking at hotels you can stay at yesterday and found a good one you can stay at. You finally arrive at your hotel and head in.

You get to the front desk and ask that you had rented an apartment.

Women at front desk: Ok, what your name pls?

Peter: Peter.

Women at front desk:.....

Peter: Oh! Sorry it's Peter Parker.

Women at front desk: Ok! Thank you.

Women at front desk: Ok seems like you got room 205, here is your key and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Peter: Thank You!

You take the elevator to the second floor, you look for your apartment number and find it.

Peter: Right here! Finally.

You take out the key from your pocket and unlock the door, you go in and it's pretty nice. Very comfy. You start to unpack everything from your suitcases. After you were done with unpacking everything you rest on the couch.

Peter: Man! What a great view of LA. I'll go out. I mean I can't just spend it all day indoors. But I'll sleep for a bit first.

It was 4 pm and you were tired so taking a nap would be good idea.

(Poki point of view)
I ended my stream and logged of my game. I went downstairs where Rae, Celine, and Janet we're.

Rae: Hi Imane! You done with stream.

Imane: Yeah! But now I'm bored.

Celine: Oh! Then come with us.

Imane: Where?

Janet: We're going out on a walk, you down to come or nah?

Imane: Sure I got nothing else better to do.

As Imane gets ready to go out, the girls are outside waiting on her. She comes out looking cute as always.

Imane: Ok! Let's Go!

(Peter Parker point of view)
As you wake up from the nap you took you get up and get dressed. Like always you put your suit on under your formal wear. After you where ready you go on a walk. You decide to go to a nearby park that was 5 min away from you.
Once you got there you sit at a nearby bench and take out your phone and scroll through your pictures. You work for the Daily Bugle so you take a lot of pictures. After a few minutes of browsing the mess that is your Gallery on your phone, you look up and see a group of girls walking by the park you look back down but again look back up cause you could've sworn one of the faces were familiar, you then that it's.... POKIMANE!

You think to yourself should I ask for a picture or not. After a few minutes arguing with yourself you said Fuck it! As you were about to get up your spider senses go off.

(Poki POV)
Me and my friends Celine, Rae, and Janet decide to go to a nearby park about 5 min away. After 5 min of walking we get to the park and find some benches were we can sit and chill for a bit once we sit I take a look around park and I look at a guy that caught my eye he looked really cute and good looking.

Rae: Wow! Imane check that guy out.

Rae points at a cute guy without him knowing Celine and Janet also look.

Imane: I know. He looks so cute.

Rae: I know! You should go talk to him!

Imane: What! No I don't want to bother him. But I would like to get to know him.

Celine: Well then this is your chance. Just go say hi.

Imane: But I'm nervous he won't be interested in talking.

Janet: Well if you don't talk to him now who knows if you will ever see him again!

Imane: Your right.

(Peter POV)
As you saw the police chase the High speeding car you look at poki as she also got distracted by the sirens of the police and you quickly get out of site to put on the Spider-Man mask and chase the high speed car.

(Poki POV)
As I was about to go talk to the cute guy police sirens go off and I get distracted. But after I look back to the guy he was gone.

Imane: Wait where did he go?

Rae: Welp guess know he's gone.

Imane: shoot I blew it.

As I was disappointment me and Rae, Celine, and Janet start to pack up and go somewhere else.

(Spider-Man POV)
As I had just left the park, I chase down the criminals inside the high speed car. I land on top of the car and take out the criminals from the back seat tho the guy in the front seat had gun and started shooting the gun. I grab the gun of his hands and web up his hand on top of the car. The guy in the driver seat also try's to shoot me as I was distracted with the dude in the passenger seat, but I dodged all the bullets
And take out the guy in the driver seat but as I did the car was out of control so I web up the tires in high hopes that the car slows down and it did.

Spider-Man: Oh thank god! I didn't think that would work

I go up to the criminals.

Spider-Man: Welp Jail time fo you guys.

After I said that the news was here and wanted there questions answered as to why am here in LA and I really wasn't in a mood to answer the media so I left as quick as I could. But now LA knows am here. This is going to be an adventure.

Hey Guys sorry for not updating the story. But here you go another chapter. I'll try to get another chapter done today or tomorrow morning so u guys don't wait too long. Anyways thanks reading. Again, leave your suggestions for future chapters. Have a great day guys.