Chapter 7:OTV

Weeks have gone by, there has been no sign of Electro or anyone else from the Raft being broken out. I don't even know where Electro is due to the fact that I had to leave Electro where I left him when I beat him, because of the Police being there so I couldn't really handle with him myself. Over the few weeks I have also grown really close to Rae, Janet, and Celine, Imane and the other girls had insisted me to fully move in with them. But I still don't know if I should. But I'm thinking about it. Also I finally have to tell my partner over at New York that I might fully stay here In LA. I originally was going to stay here for a couple months but then I gave it some thought and again Electro is still out there, there could also be more crime for me here. So I take out my phone and hit him up.

???😎

Peter: Hey dude!

???: Hey Pete! What's up man.

Peter: I have something to tell you and I want to know if it's cool with you.

???: Sure thing, what's up.

Peter: Well I've been thinking a lot recently, and...I think I'm gonna fully stay here in LA.

???: Really!

Peter: Yeah, there's crime here I could help the city with. Also Electro is still out here so might as well stay and get him back to the Raft.

???: That's awesome man!

Peter: So your ok with me staying here, no problem at all.

???: Yes! No problem at all, I finally get to prove to you that I'm capable of protecting this city on my own.

Peter: Ok well, that's all I really needed to tell you. I trust you Miles. Keep the city safe for me.

Miles: Thanks Pete, I won't let you down.

Peter: I know you won't kid.

I put away my phone and headed downstairs where the girls where watching TV.

(Imane POV)
I'm chilling with Rae and the other girls on the couch watching a movie, when I get a notification on my phone, it's from Lily.

                                   Lily🌸🌸

Lily: Hey, you gotta come over. We're doing an OTV shoot today.

Imane: Ok, on my way.

I get up and make my way upstairs.

Rae: Where are you going?

Imane: I gotta go get ready. I have an OTV shoot today.

Peter: Have fun!

Imane: You Wanna come?

Peter: Oh no it's fine I don't want to seem like I'm bothering you guys for your shoot.

Imane: It's really no problem, besides I really want to introduce you to them, just so when we hang together they know who you are.

Peter: Uhm...... Alright just let me get something real quick.

Peter leaves to go get something, I go outside waiting on the Uber.

(Peter POV)
I go into my room to look for my web shooters, I find them, grab them, and head out side with Imane.

Peter: Hey! I'm here.

Imane: Great! Now we just wait on the Uber.

While we were waiting on the Uber, me and Imane were just chatting and enjoying each other's company. We finally see the Uber. We get in and head off to the OTV house which was just 23 min away.