Chapter 9: Tragedy

I start fighting Mysterio but it's so hard to fight something that can trick me so easily and beat me. We both go at it for a while he threw a few Illusions at me and I gotta admit, I fell for each and every one of them. At some point he knocks me down and I saw as everyone at the party was looking at me fighting. Mysterio grabs a hold of me and pulls me closer to him. I'm weak so I couldn't break free. This magic holding me was making me weak.

Mysterio: Oh Spider-Man when will you learn!! Or should I say-

He says as he grabs on to my mask and takes it off.

Mysterio: When will you learn.....Peter Parker!!!

(24 hours earlier)

I'm awake in bed, it's 6:04 In the morning and I couldn't sleep throughout the whole night. I then feel Imane move around and she notices that I'm awake.

Imane: Hey Pete, what's wrong?

She said softly in a tired voice.

Peter: Nothing baby, I just got something on my mind.

Imane: You wanna talk about it?

Peter: Not really, you should really go back to sleep, I don't wanna be the reason you didn't get much sleep.

Imane: Hey listen, I will lose sleep for you, just so I know that your ok.

Peter: Oh Imane, You always know how to keep my heart beating for you.

Imane: Giggles*

Peter: I think I'll just take a walk for a bit. Just to clear my mind

Imane: Ok, Just don't forget that I'm here whenever you need me.

Peter: I can promise you right now that I won't forget... Never ever forget.

Imane: Giggles*

With that I get up and give Imane a kiss and walk out of the bedroom. When I was in the living room i see that Janet, Rae, and Celine are sleeping in the living room. Then it hit me. I remembered what happened, Rhino and Vulture attacked Twitch Con, this was our last day in the Hotel. So I took the opportunity to enjoy the sunrise. But not from the balcony, but from the very top of the building.

I make my way to the top by crawling up the building. After I made it to the top I sat there with the cold breeze blowing through, after a few minutes I see as the sun is rising slowly, the view was perfect, I felt as the warm rays of sunshine hit my skin, I was a lot more calmer, after a little bit more time up there it was now 7:13 in the morning so I decided to come down and head back to my room so I can start packing and go back home.

When I came in I see that Everyone is up packing up and getting ready to head back home. Once Rae saw me she immediately headed straight towards me.

Rae: Hey where were you?

Peter: At the very top of the building admiring the sunrise.

Rae: Ok well Nade recently came here and told us there's a party going on at the 100 Thieves house tomorrow, but since you weren't here you obviously didn't know about it so.. you down to come, oh and before you ask yes Imane is going.

Peter: Ok yeah sure, I'd be down to come.

Rae: Awesome! Also make sure to bring your suit!

Peter: Will do.

I say as she leaves, I go into my room and see that Imane was in the balcony just admiring the view.

Peter: Hey there beautiful!

Imane: Hey, how you feeling?

Peter: A lot more better than this morning.

Imane: Im glad to hear it. So you ready to go.