(Season 2) Chapter 10: Sonii why?

I few weeks go by. And Honestly I'm enjoying life. Crime rates have been at an all time low. Miles has been doing great in New York. Poki has been streaming a lot with friends. And I've been,
well........ Bored. There still hasn't been anything on Taskmaster. Absolutely nothing. Currently right now I'm just chilling in the living room with poki and the other girls.

Peter: Sigh*

Imane: What's wrong baby? You seem distracted.

Peter: It's just been really boring lately. I know it's a good thing that crimes are low. But I feel I could be out there trying to stop Taskmaster. So far nothing on him yet.

Imane: I'm sure something will turn up, now just chill with me.

Peter: Yeah.

She cuddled closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

(Sonii POV)
I wake up feeling light headed.

Sonii: Grunt* what happened?

Venom: Hello Sonii.

I jumped.

Sonii: The hell!!!

I looked around. There was nobody.

Sonii: Where are you?!

Venom: I'm here.

I look around. No one.

Venom: Look down.

I look down to see a puddle. Then I saw myself all covered. I take a look at my arm. But I look normal. I look at the puddle once more and there he was again.

Sonii: How, is this possible!?

Venom: Anything is possible with me Sonii. I can give you what you want. You want revenge on Spider-Man.

I balled up my hand into a fist.

Sonii: I want him dead. I want Rae back with me. That innocent ugly fuck Sykkuno doesn't deserve her.

Venom: Well then cooperate, and you might just get exactly what you want.

(Rae POV)
I was in my room doing my normal day things then I felt a pair of hands around my waist.

Rae: Hey Sykkuno.

Sykkuno: Hi. How are you?

Rae: I'm doing fine babe, just doing things.

Sykkuno: Ok, well just making sure your ok

Kiss*

Rae: I'm fine.

He leaves and I get back to doing things.

(Time skip)

(Imane POV)
It was girls night out. I was with Rae, Celine, Tina, Janet, Leslie, Bella, Aria, and Brooke. We started of the night with a blast. We went shopping, did a bit of looking around, eventually went somewhere to eat, and right now we're just chilling at the park.

Aria: So Imane? How are things going for you and Peter?

Imane: There going, pretty good actually.

Celine: Man I wish someone proposed to me on Christmas.

Bella: what about you Rae? Sykkuno proposed to you yet?

Rae: What! Chill, I just started dating him for almost a year.

Brooke: But you do love him right??

Rae: Of course I do. I can't imagine being with someone else other than Sykkuno. He really makes me happy.