✧ L Y D I A I N T H E O R I G I N A L S

random things that would happen if lydia was in the originals.

1. lydia and hayley would probably not get along at first. i think that lydia would annoy hayley and they just wouldn't click. i think over time they'd become good friends, but hayley would be more like a mentor/older sister to lydia and really help her learn how to stand up for herself.

2. frenemies with davina (not because of Kol, Kolvina would never even be a thought if Lydia was around). This will actually be explored more in the actual book.

3. lydia is 100% klaus' biggest supporter and stands by most of what he does.

4. when hope gets sent away, she would probably go with kol and lydia and rebekah would come to.

5. her and freya don't get along. not even a little bit and it remains consistent throughout the entire show. would probably cause fights between kol and lydia.

6. i have very limited memories of these characters because i only watched season 3 once, but lydia and aurora would probably get along somehow, lucien would probably flirt with lydia a lot, and her and the other guy (i cannot remember his name sorry) would probably not get along.

7. lydia would probably never forgive elijah or elijah for killing davina.

8. lydia would probably use the cure on marcel when he gets upgraded. i assume it would work. (spoiler alert: lydia still has the cure and will do something with it soon)

9. i'm stuck between kol still getting bitten marcel and lydia having to go with hayley or kol somehow getting spared because lydia tends to be the voice of reason and it's possible she can stop marcel somehow (act five will showcase a whole bunch of new powers for her so i can't say what exactly) or her and kol probably wouldn't even be there and wouldn't get bitten.

10. when the mikaelsons take in the hollow and are separated and klaus cuts off hope? not happening with lydia there. absolutely no way.