✧ L Y D I A + T H E M I K A E L S O N S

about lydia and the mikaelson family
(might do some one shots of these)

1. lydia loves to paint with klaus and is the only person allowed to use his art studio. she never paints with the red paint. kol once joked that klaus uses the blood of his enemies and although klaus denied it and the paint smells like paint, she still avoids it.

2. rebekah forces them to eat breakfast every day as a family. it started off with her trying to cook, but it became a more pleasant experience for everyone when they just hired a chef.

3. lydia is rebekah's go to when it comes to trying new hair and makeup styles.

4. family game night forced by rebekah. they are no longer allowed to play uno. kol thought the objective was to pick up the most cards (he ended up winning), elijah would take every action card as a personal attack, klaus would hide cards to cheat, lydia placed her cards on the table faced up so many times that everyone knew what she had and rebekah was the only one who knew how to play. the whole game ended in dagger threats. it is banned.

5. elijah knows that lydia, klaus, and kol are all three fairly smart people. but he swears that their brains shrink when they're around each other.

6. the siblings use lydia as their line of defence from kol if he's being annoying. they just call her to distract him. sometimes things don't go as planned because she can be just as annoying as him.

7. elijah drags lydia and kol to a museum when he hears her complaining about her history class. he will never make that mistake again. they get kicked out for messing around.

8. all of them go to lydia for relationship advice and kol too considering he's the only one of them to have a stable loving relationship and they have no clue how he did it.

9. lydia has accidentally pushed every single one of them in the pool while they were fully dressed. they no longer stand anywhere near her while they're outside.

10. lydia will cry the first time they call her a mikaelson.