✧ F L U F F A L P H A B E T

Fluff alphabet for Kol and Lydia! I got this from snk-warriors on tumblr!

Activities - what do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time together?

At home, they like to watch movies and shows together, play video games, bother Elijah, and make sweet snacks like ice cream sundaes and s'mores, as well as just sit and talk to each other, asking each other questions and always learning about each other.

When they're out, I think that both of them are very into nature, which means they would go for a lot of hikes, stargazing, camping (which did not end well). When feeling more adventurous, Kol could be able to convince Lydia to do activities like zip lining, parasailing, and even sky diving. Of course Kol would find where these activities were viewed as the best and make a trip out of it. They also don't mind going out to clubs and dancing, but they prefer activities where it's just the two of them if they're looking to get away.

Beauty ~ What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

There is obviously a lot that they admire about each other, so I will only list a few.

For Lydia, she definitely admires Kol's confidence, thought it was something that intimidated before they were officially together. She also admires his devotion to those that he really loves. She knows there isn't many people that he cares about, but when he does love someone he gives them they're all. If talking about physical attributes in terms of beauty, Lydia definitely loves his accent the most (does that count as a physical trait?)

For Kol, he admires how Lydia isn't judgmental or critical of him. She never held him to such a high standard or expected him to change. She was able to look through his reputation and his past, what he was. She never once judged him for it. He admires her acceptance. He also admires her strength and how she is able to keep going after everything that she has been through, while trying to stay positive. Physically, in terms of what Kol loves most is her eyes. They always look so beautiful to him, no matter what emotion she is feeling.

Comfort ~ how would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

I've written Kol comforting Lydia thousands of times so I don't think I need to explain that in detail, but when Lydia is upset, Kol usually tries to assure her that everything is okay and work through her problems with her.

When Lydia comforts Kol, she usually holds him. For Kol, because he never really had any support and there is no way he was getting enough hugs, I think that he would value comfort in the form physical touch. Just having Lydia arms around him would be enough, Lydia would let him hold her close and tightly. Lydia would also give Kol a lot of reassurance that she was with him, loved him, and wasn't going anywhere.

Dreams ~ How do they picture their future with their s/o?

I can't exactly reveal too much about this one yet!

Equal - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

I don't think that Lydia is passive, but Kol is definitely more assertive in the beginning and Lydia's confidence slowly grows throughout the relationship. Another one where I cannot say most because I don't want to spoil anything. I'm not sure how to answer this one to be honest because I don't think that both of them fit properly into either. As I said, Kol is more assertive, but he wouldn't speak over Lydia or let her fade into the background. He'd encourage her to stand up for herself a little more. Neither of them try to make decisions for the other or speak over the other. It is pretty equal.