𝗜

[Y/n] and Glenn were running along the side of one of the many buildings that scattered the city of Atlanta. Just as the two males were about to reach their located exit, Glenn came to a hault. Glenn's action made the younger of the two spin around, stopping s well, with his brows furrowed in a confused manner.

     "What is it?", the younger asked the older. Glenn was staring down at the street below them.

     "Someone just entered that tank.", Glenn answers and crouches down behind the railing on the side of the semi-tall building. [Y/n] walked over to the other male and crouched beside him while the other male dug through his backpack. The [H/c](-nette) looked down at the street, suspicious as to why someone got into the pale colored military tank in the first place. The young male examined the huge group of the reanimated, undead figures, assuming they had caught their next meal. [Y/n] looks back at the older male to see he had pulled out a walkie talkie from his bag. Glenn turned the small radio on.

     "Hey, are you alive in there?", he questioned into the radio. In a matter of seconds the two got a response.

     "Hello? Hello?", a shaky voice spoke out of the walkie talkie.

     "There you are.", Glenn sighed. [Y/n] brought his attention back to the undead covered street, examining the situation.

     "You had me wondering.", Glenn added.

     "Where are you? Outside? Can you see me right now?", the person questioned almost immediately.

     "Yeah, I can see you.", Glenn replied and peeked over the railing beside [Y/n],"You're surrounded by walkers. That's the bad news."

     "There's good news?"

     "No."

     "Listen, whoever you are, I don't mind telling you I'm a little concerned in here.", the, what seemed to sound like, male explained from the other line.

     "Oh man. You should see it from over here. You'd be having a major freak-out.", Glenn commented as he looked over the amount of walkers roaming the area of the city.

     "Got any advice for me?", the male questioned through the small radio. [Y/n] studies the top of the tank, then the road and alleyways. The [H/c](-nette) taps Glenn's shoulder, gaining the older's attention, and then points to the non-busy side of the military machine. The older nods in agreement.

     "Yeah, I'd say make a run for it.", Glenn states. There was a minute of silence. Well, not completely since the sound of walkers growling and snarling was very clear and the static from the walkie talkie was pretty audible.

     "That's it? "Make a run for it"?", the voice then asks.

     "My way's not as dumb as it sounds. You've got eyes on the outside here. There's one geek still up on the tank but the others have climbed down and joined the feeding frenzy where the horse went down. You with me so far?", Glenn explains the plan into the small radio.

     "So far.", the person answers simply.

     "Okay, the street on the other side of the tank is less crowded. If you move now while they're distracted, you stand a chance. You got ammo?"

     "In that duffel bag I dropped out there, and guns. Can I get to it?"

     [Y/n] looks out onto the street, catching a glimps of said duffel bag. Though it was surrounded. [Y/n] turned to Glenn and shook his head, pointing to where the black duffel was on the ground with his index finger.

     "Forget the bag, okay? It's not an option. What do you have on you?", Glenn asks.

     "Hang on.", the male on the other line responded. Glenn turned his head to face [Y/n], seeing the unsure expression upon the younger male.