III

"Best not to dwell on it. Merle got left behind. Nobody's gonna be sad he didn't come back... Except maybe Daryl.", Morales sighed, looking forwards at the road the box truck drove along.

     "Daryl?", Rick questioned.

     "His brother."

     A blarring sound of a car alarm rang in [Y/n]'s ears and he stood up to look out the windows of the truck, standing between Rick and Morales. The three of them spot a cool looking red car speeding past them, someone shouting and putting their arm out the window.

     "At least somebody's having a good day.", Morales comments.

     "He has a need for speed.", [Y/n] states with a smile on his face as he watches his brother speed down the road in front of them.

     "Woo-hoo!", they could all hear Glenn scream.

~•¤•~

     Rick turned onto a dirt road that Morales instructed him to turn on, heading down to the camp they mentioned earlier. The red car that Glenn had been driving was parked right in front of a white RV with a lounge chair and umbrella on the roof of it, no noise coming from it anymore. People were grouped in front, almost surrounding Glenn, and looking at the box truck that just pulled up.

     "Come meet everybody.", Morales suggests and pats Rick on the chest. [Y/n] and Andrea went to the back of the truck and lifted the back door up and hopped out, Andrea immediately calling out to her sister, Amy, and pulling her into a tight embrace. [Y/n] stayed back and helped T-Dog out.

     "You scared the shit out of me.", Amy sobbed into her sister's shoulder.

     "Papi! Daddy!", a little boy and girl yell as they ran to Morales.

     "Hey.", Morales greeted and picked his children up into a tight hug. [Y/n] walked up to Glenn who was standing behind the red, open car door and wrapped his arm loosely around the older's torso, Glenn wrapping his arm around the younger's shoulders. A brunette woman pulled a little boy aside and a dark haired male rested his shotgun on his shoulder while his free hand rested on his hip, looking at the mom and child.

     "You are a welcome sight. I thought we had lost you folks for sure.", an older man laughed and hugged Morales.

     "How'd y'all get out of there anyway?", the previous dark haired male with the shotgun asked.

     "New guy-- he got us out.", Glenn answered.

     "New guy?"

     "Yeah, crazy vato just got into town. Hey, helicopter boy! Come say hello!", Morales yells to Rick, who was still sitting in the driver's seat of the white box truck. [Y/n] looked back at the truck when the sheriff hopped out, closing the vehicle's door behind him. The sheriff placed his hands on his hips and slowly walked towards the camp.

     "The guy's a cop like you.", Morales says to the other cop, Shane. Shane examined the new comer, soon realizing who the man standing in front of all of them was. His eyes widened as him and Rick stared at eachother, Rick gaining tears in his eyes and coming to a complete stop.

     "Oh my god.", he whispers and weakly points at nothing in particular.

     "Dad! Dad!", [Y/n] snapped his head around to see the small boy running to Rick, his mother right behind him. Rick fell to the ground once the boy clung onto him, swiftly standing up right after to pull the boy's mother into their hug. The three were sniffling as [Y/n] stared in confusion, a few others were just as confused as well. But that confusion turned to smiles upon faces, except the [H/c](-nette) boy who was very curious. He looked over at Shane who had pain in his eyes, but smiled nonetheless when Rick looked at him with a smile of his own, causing his curiosity to grow.