II

Glenn glanced up at the four gathered above, behind the railing that prevented anyone from falling. Rick looked down for a second longer before walking away to where Glenn explained where he should be in the store, Andrea following suit. [Y/n] gave a thumbs up to his brother and a small smile, though worry filled his eyes. Glenn looked back at the sewage tunnel after taking a glance at Morales and slowly the two entered the tunnel. [Y/n] kept his eyes on the tunnel while zoning in and out of his thoughts.

     'Can we really trust, Rick? What if he opens those doors and let's all those geeks in? Escaping and leaving us for death?', he thought over and over again. Sure Rick hasn't done anything... yet. But what if he backstabs them after they saved him?

     "What're you thinkin' about?", Jaqcui's question gained the [H/c](-nette)'s attention, the young male turning his head to look at the drak skinned woman. [Y/n] looked over the railing to look at the tunnel Glenn and Morales previously entered.

     "Do you think Rick is trustworthy?", [Y/n] asks as he places his hands on the paint-torned railing. Jacqui examines the boy, noticing the uneasiness flowing through his blood stream.

     "He helped with taming Merle. I think he'll be fine with us for the time being.", she says. [Y/n] just nods. Jacqui's right, he did help detain the Merle situation. The young male just hopes Rick doesn't turn on them.

~•¤•~

     Moments later, Glenn and Morales come jogging out of the sewer tunnel. Glenn immediately grabs hold of the ladder and pulls himself up, Morales right behind him.

     "You two okay?", [Y/n] asks while helping Glenn up by the shoulders.

     "We're fine. But there's definitely geeks roaming down there.", Morales answers. Jacqui opened her mouth to say something but only to get cut off by glass shattering. The four take a quick glance at eachother before sprinting to the store part of the building where Rick and Andrea should be located.

     "What did you find down there?", Rick questions as the four reach him and the blonde.

     "Not a way out.", Morales states. [Y/n] looks past Rick's shoulder and sees the first double door's glass shattered and the geeks banging and scratching at the second pair. One wrong move, either it's the group or the walkers, they're screwed...

     "We need to find a way... and soon.", Andrea says in a bit of panic, hinting at the flesh eating figures right behind the set of doors.

~•¤•~

     Thunder rumbled once again in the distance while Rick was scouting the city with the binoculars, the other five standing next to him behind the rooftop's ledge. Merle and T-Dog sitting in their respective spots.

     "That construction site, those trucks-- they always keep keys on hand.", the sheriff points out and hands Morales the binoculars. Morales looks at the street below, walkers everywhere.

     "You'll never make it past the walkers."

     "You got me out of that tank.", Rick looks at the two brothers.

     "Yeah, but they were feeding. They were distracted.", Glenn states while taking a few steps towards the middle of the group.

     "Can we distract them again?"

     "Right. Listen to him. He's onto something.", Merle speaks up, gaining everyone's attention,"A diversion, like on "Hogan's Heroes."

     "God. Give it a rest.", Jacqui scolds.