XXVI

"But you're gonna have to tell us how you found us." Rick stated after explaining the group could supply the woman before she left.

[Y/n] shifted his gaze from the woman to Carol. They sat side by side on the floor of the cell block's small balcony, feet dangling and arms resting on the railing.

Although [Y/n] is happy Daryl found Carol in the prison in some broom closet, [Y/n] didn't exactly know how to show his happiness in a time like this. He felt weird. He couldn't explain it.

"The supplies were dropped by a young Asian guy with a pretty girl." the woman's voice echoed through the cell block, making [Y/n]'s ears perc.

Carol gave a look to [Y/n], she was shocked. One moment ago everyone was happy to know she was back and then the next... they're all wondering what happened to Glenn and Maggie.

"What happened?" Rick asked. [Y/n] slid under the railing and fell from the balcony to the cement floor below on his feet. He approached the cell block's door.

"Were they attacked?" Hershel asked after the woman never responded.

"They were taken." the woman answered.

"Taken?" Rick repeated.

"By who?" [Y/n] glared the woman down, his tone stern as he spoke to her. His fingeres entwined with the bars of the gate to the cell block.

"By the same son of a bitch who shot me." the woman snapped back.

Rick crouched in front of the tied woman, " Hey, these are our people. You tell us what happened, now!"

[Y/n] watches Rick's aggressive gesture, Daryl aiming his crossbow at the woman.

"Don't ever touch me again." the woman warned, her finger in Rick's face.

"You'd better start talking," Daryl threatened, "You're gonna have a much bigger problem than a gunshot wound."

The woman faced Daryl's crossbow with a nasty glare, "Find 'em yourself."

"Sh. Sh. Sh. Put it down." [Y/n] mumbled while placing his hand on the top of the crossbow and guiding Daryl to lower it.

There's a moment of just heavy breathing filling the audio of [Y/n]'s ears as he stares down the woman.

"You came here for a reason." Rick spoke up.

"There's a town. Woodbury. About 75 survivors. I think they were taken there." the woman reluctantly explains.

"A whole town?" Rick questions.

"It's run by this guy who calls himself the Governor-- pretty boy, charming, Jim Jones type." the woman continued to inform.

[Y/n] scoffed, "Another head-hancho trying to save the world."

"He got muscle?" Daryl asked, glancing towards [Y/n].

"Paramilitary wannabes." the woman answered, both Daryl and [Y/n] looking at each other with furrowed brows. "They have armed sentries on every wall."

"You know a way in?" Rick asked.

"The place is secure from walkers, but we could slip our way through."

Rick stared at the woman.

"How'd you know how to get here?" Rick interrogated.

"They mentioned a prison, said which direction it was in, said that it was a straight shot." the woman explained.

Rick pointed to Hershel, "This is Hershel, the father of the girl who was taken. He'll take care of that." Rick gestired to the woman's wound.