nice to meet you

"Why the fuck you gotta go already~"

Dabi grumbled against your bare skin as you rubbed your eyes open and turned on your phone. "I gotta visit my dad, or did you forget?" You responded, waking up from your long nap with Dabi. It was now the afternoon,  leaning into the night. "Yeah I kinda did- could you turn that off? So damn bright" He answered and buried his face into your chest.

"Your boobs are so soft"

"I know baby, but I gotta get dressed"

"No, boobies first"

Sleepy Dabi was so childish and clingy, it made you chuckle. You petted his hair and softly pushed him away. "(Y/n) get back here" You hear his speak, eyes still closed. "Touya I'm serious, I have to go visit my dad, I won't take long I promise" You got up from the bed and looked for your luggage.

Touya. A name that felt so forbidden was now fluent to you. However, you only used it when you were talking about something serious, like your parents calling you by your full name whenever you're in trouble. He was okay with it, because he trusted you.

"Fuck youuu" He whines and rolls over, watching you unfold clothes and brush your teeth. "What's on your mind?" You asked muffled, the toothbrush still washing your mouth.

"Just thinking about how I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you tonight"

"You have such a way with words"

"That pussy of yours is gonna be sobbing when I'm done with you"

"Touya, now's not the time"

You spit out the paste in your mouth in the sink and walked out to meet with Dabi once again.

"I bet you're just as tight as when we first fucked"

"Yeah, in the storage room's closet? I swear you can be so nasty sometimes"

You rolled your eyes and pulled out a skirt and two shirts. One was a white lace crop top, the other was a tight fitting turtleneck. "Which one" You held up so he could picture it. He points at the crop top and you throw the turtleneck in his face, "fold that for me?".

Once you're dressed, you walked to the kitchen and open the fridge, nothing breakfast worthy. You go into the pantry, nothing here either.. at least not healthy. "If you're gonna work out you gotta eat well too y'know, all this junk food just fucks you up" You protest loud enough for him to hear and he shuffles out of his room and after you, a bit more awake.

"Actually, I haven't had time to work out recently, with work and all" Dabi answers and leans against the wall, watching you. "Oh, well maybe we can go for a jog tomorrow?" You proposed as you pulled out a glass and  milk.

When you two got back together, you decided to start working out, because you believed it could be good for your mental health. Dabi enjoyed it too, doing it with you. But once you left, it wasn't the same. He couldn't keep up, and without you motivating him, it was only a matter of time until his old habits slipped. You noticed this, but pushed it away because it was bound to happen.

"Sure" He shrugs and stands behind you, resting his chin on your shoulder as his hands touch your body. You gulped down the glass of milk and settled it back on the counter. "Okay time to go" You said and walked to the door, your boyfriend still following you.

"What are you gonna do while I'm gone?"

"I don't know, jerk off, maybe throw myself out the window"

"Very funny, kay, I'll call you, I love you"

You turned around and gave him a kiss on the lips before leaving in an uber.