tutor

"God fucking damni-"

"Go get it"

With an annoying sigh, you got off the bed a readjusted your shirt, fixing your hair and putting your panties back on. "Whoever's at the door isn't coming inside right?" Dabi asks you and covers his body with your blanket. "No, of course not baby, it'll just be a sec" You reassure him and then go to open the door.

"Shindo? What the hell are you doing here, it's Sunday!" You groaned, your head peeking out of the door. Your black-haired male friend stared at you, just as confused as you were. "Did you forget? You promised me we would study for tomorrow's test" He finally explains and your mouth hangs open in shock.

I totally forgot! what is wrong with me? You banged your head against the wall and suddenly hear a thud behind you. "Hey are you in there with someone? my bad, but are we going to study or not? I'm really behind sooo" He asks, you gulped dryly.

"No no, it's justttt, let-"

As soon as you speak, you feel the door fully open by Dabi, with his pants back on like nothing happened, and in his thin turtleneck. His hand grabs you by your hip and leans against one side of the entrance, giving Shindo a death glare.

"What do you want with my girl?"

You could almost laugh at Shindo's face, it was priceless. Dabi looked so tall, daring and intimidating, the way he looked at him with his bright blue eyes sold the look. "Oh-Hey man, sorry (Y/n) I had no idea your boyfriend was in town, the name's Shindo" He casually addressed but it's not like Dabi was going to be nice back. He was also equally as upset he cockblocked you.

"Mhm, no problem" He mumbles back and you can barely recognize him. You'd forgotten that as Dabi's girlfriend, you see a whole other person, but he's still the same rude boy to others, it was cute. You stared at Dabi and he looked at you back.

"Go get dressed, princess"

"Why?"

"To go study"

"Okay Shindo, I'll be right out, sorry"

You quickly close the door and stared back at Dabi. "You want me to go?" You ask, he shrugs. "You told him you were gonna go study right? Stay here, I'll finish myself off" He says with the most serious tone but you knew him too well. "You wouldn't do that, are you really okay with me leaving? I wanna stay you know" You protested and he cuts you off with a kiss.

"Leave before I fuck you so hard he's gonna hear every bit of it" He grins at you and you chuckled nervously, not knowing if that was a joke or not. Clad in a nice dress and sandals with your textbooks and computer, you walked out and left your boyfriend alone in your dorm. Risky, but what kind of danger did he pose? None, for now.

After you walk out, Dabi inspects your room, like he hasn't already seen every corner and stain spot from the facetime calls. But it felt different, he was here this time. As a human being with too much spare time on his hands, he began looking for things in the room, to see if he could find something entertaining. Needless to say, he just ended up looking at your underwear and thinking which set he wanted you to wear.

Before he could keep snooping around, he decided to get something out of the way: call Fuyumi. He didn't want to, he'd rather rip his staples off one by one than call his siblings, but for you? He wouldn't think it twice. Dabi reached out for his phone and dialed his sister, holding the phone in his ear and resting on your bed, your scent lingering around it still.

"Touya? Woah hi! I'd never think you'd call me, how are you? What's up? You've been-"

"God you never shut up, huh?"