first time

"Another glass, princess?"

You hummed in affirmation as you passed him the big wine glass. Your eyes followed him, shirtless and in those grey sweatshirts you adored, as he pull out the bottle. His back muscles moved and flexed, and you couldn't help but just stare at him in all his glory.

"You like what you see?"

"Always"

He let out a low chuckle and walked back to you, handing you a glass filled with red wine. "You wanna know what's hot?" Dabi suddenly asks as he grabs his own glass filled with white wine. "What?" You asked, waiting for him to sit back on the sofa so you could rest your legs on him.

"You used to be so quiet and let people step over you, but you've changed"

"Well that's your doing"

"Never said it was a bad thing"

"I know"

The two of you clinked your glasses together and went back to watching the crime show. You and Dabi have slowly developed a love for true crime shows and made a list of things to watch whenever you guys would visit each other.

"Baby, pass me that last roll"

"Boohoo, it's mine"

Your mouth hung open in shock as you watched him grab the last bite of the sushi. "Touya I want it" You repeated and reached out to grab, only for Dabi to hold it farther. "Weren't you the one who said I should eat better?" He mocked you and you sipped on half of your wine before putting it on the coffee table and try to chase after the sushi.

Before you could jump on him, he grabbed you by the throat and held you there. "No fair, you know that turns me on" You pouted and sat back down. "I just wanted to see you all riled up, here" He grinned and opened your mouth to feed you the roll. You laughed childishly and leaned in to kiss his cheek, still chewing on the food.

After finishing an episode, you wanted to grab some water and didn't want to bother Dabi. "I'm getting some water you want some?" You asked as you got up. Suddenly, you felt him grab you by your silk booty shorts and pulled you down on his lap.

"You're not going anywhere"

A hint of blush dusted your cheeks now that you were this close to Dabi. Your body was ready to take him, filled with excitement. "Hm.. what about the crime show? I wanted to keep watching it" You playfully pouted, dragging your fingertips on his bare shoulders, feeling his rough texture.

"Who said we were going to stop watching it?"

"Well wha-"

"Turn around, princess"

You swallowed and turned around, your back lying on his chest. Throwing your head back on his shoulder, you breathed heavily as he began to let his hands travel underneath your pajamas.

"ahh" You breathed out softly, feeling him pinch your nipples and lay kisses on your neck. He then held your head and pushed it back up so you could face the big tv. "Watch the show, princess" He ordered and you stayed in this new position so he could keep teasing you.

He dipped his fingers down your soaked entrance, making gentle circles around your clit. "You're already so wet for me" He whispers, feeling you twitch around and try to focus on the episode. You gasp sharply once he slips in two fingers effortlessly, trying to prep you for what's to come.

You began to fuck yourself with his fingers, simultaneously grinding on his crotch, growing more desperate by the second. "I'm the one doing the teasing here, you get to stay still" He corrects you and curls his fingers inside you, pumping in and out. "Did I make myself clear?" He asks for confirmation, and you lazily nodded, whining and biting your lips to contain your moans.

Boy Next Door 2 - Dabi x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara