phone call

"Answer me (Y/n)"

"Wha-? I don't know— Hey! give me that"

"Why is he calling (Y/n)? I'm not kidding around, you better tell me now"

"I don't know!? Just hang him up Dabi"

"Answer him"

"What?"

The phone was still ringing, its sound echoing across the car. You were in the second row, the seats were pushed back and Dabi was just staring at you, the phone in his hand waiting for you to pick it up.

"I said.. answer him (Y/n)"

"I'm not fucking doing that Dabi"

"On all fours princess, now"

You obey him, get on your hands and knees. The phone, now in your hand, continued to ring, and it felt eternal. Dabi carefully unzips your shorts and drops them. "You pick that up, hmm?" He whispers in your ear, his hot breath sending shivers down your spine.

And so you answered.

"Keigo? Um.. wha-why are you calling?"

Kill Bill by Sonny starts playin the car.

You feel you hair pulled roughly by Dabi, followed by him whispering, "I want it on speaker". Swallowing dry, you change the audio to speaker and held the phone up. "Oh, um I'm on my way to get some coffee at the same place, I was if  wondering you wanted to join me, totally get it if you don't want to- it might be awkward and you don't want to be friends but-" While he blabbered on, Dabi was going on a whole other level of handsy.

He begins to plant a trail of kisses down your back, while simultaneously brushing his hands up and down your lower stomach and to panties. "I'm not... I'm not in town right now, I'm back ho-home" Your breath hitched as you felt your boyfriend bite down on your ass, licking the wound right after.

"Oh you travelled over there this weekend?"

"Mhm, yeah sorry"

As Keigo continued to talk, Dabi pulled down your panties, exposing you wet cunt to him. You could only predict was he was about to do next, and it became harder and harder to level your voice. "How have you been? I know it's weird that I'm calling you like this it's just that I'm in the line to order and I don't have anything else to do" You hear your ex comment. Just before you could answer, Dabi grabs both sides of your ass and starts to eat you out.

"Ah.. I'm good, yup— college really is taking a toll on me"

You feel Dabi spit at your hole so he could make it wetter, gliding his fingers around to tease you. He uses his tongue again, working wonders down there. "Hey are you okay? You sound a bit exhausted" He asks and you chew on the inside of your cheek to stop yourself from making any lewd sounds.

"I'm great! Yeah I'm lifting some.. boxes.. I'm doing some cleaning"

The dark haired male continues to drag his tongue, his hands squeezing and feeling up your ass. "Really? That's great, hey have you heard from Rumi? I haven't heard from her since we graduated" He keeps talking, and you really wished he'd fuck off in this instant.

You let out a muffled groan and rolled your eyes to the back of your head once Dabi inserts his thumb into your pussy. He wants to tease you and stretch you out in the slowest way possible. "Ru-Rumi? Why aren't you calling her Mirko anymore? You guys stopped being friends?" You asked, your voice cracking up in the end.

"Nah, she stopped talking to everyone after graduation, but maybe it's for the better, are you sick by any chance?" The blonde boy continues to talk, and switches from his thumb to two fingers, pumping in and out. "Mhmm, I mean-yeah I never really liked her anyway, I don't think anyone did" You weakly answer, the lower portion of your body shaking slightly.