night to remember

"You're sure you're gonna drive over there? You can call a cab or I can drive"

"I promise it's fine"

You answer your dad calmly and you slowly placed mascara onto your lashes. Deep down, you weren't remotely pumped to go to the club you had gone so many times with your ex, but it's the least you could do for Toga.

You prepared yourself with the fact that Dabi was gonna be there. He's going to be there, but he's not going to talk to you, you know that. It saddened you, but you were doing this for Toga.

"Okay, call me if anything happens" Your dad says one more time and leaves your sight. If anyone was really concerned for your well being, it was your dad. He was the first to notice your change in character. Not that it surprised him, but he wished Dabi didn't have such a hold on your emotions.

You walked over to your mirror, turning side to side to inspect your outfit one more time. Clad in black leather pants and a matching black top, you grabbed your purse and headed to your car.

"Well I haven't seen you in like a hundred fucking years" Your neighbor suddenly comments next to who you assumed was his boyfriend. "Bakugoooo hi, it's been a while" You waved at him and the red haired guy next to him. "Yeah, last time we spoke was when your dumbass of a boyfriend showed up at my doorstep" He comments and you kept a blank face.

"My ex boyfriend"

"You guys broke up? Oh thank god"

The sentence made you laugh lightly and you noticed they were also dressed nicely. "Are you guys also heading out?" You asked pointing at their outfits. "Nah we're just going to the supermarket, of course we're going out stupid" He jokes with a grin. "Don't be a jackass—yes, we are going to eat dinner" Kirishima clarifies and you hummed back.

"What? You need a ride somewhere?"

"No no, I can drive myse-"

"Okay we'll give you a ride, where you going?"

"Um.. the wave.. you know the club near the beach"

"Jesus fuck that's a 25 minute drive!' He groans and walks towards his car. "That means it's a yes, let's go" His boyfriend tells you and you follow them. You found it kinda funny how they were opposites yet understood each other so well.

You wonder if you'll ever get to experience that feeling.

The ride there goes smoothly. Bakugo's presence was both reassuring yet scary, you really can't tell if his strong character is something you should take seriously. However, you figure that if he offered a ride it meant he considered you a friend, and not just some random neighbor.

The blonde parks in the back of the bar and looks at you. "You're gonna go through the back?" He asks and you check your phone. "Yeah, I know some people, I'm supposed to get in through here" You answered bluntly and looked outside the window.

"Remind me why you're going to this place all alone, you don't even sound fucking excited"

"Bakugo! Be nice"

"What? It's true Kiri, she didn't even pregame"

"You can tell I haven't drank?" You comment out of nowhere and Bakugo just laughs. "Yeah you sober fuck, you want some tequila? We have some from the last time we went out" He comments and you hesitate at first but give in. You take 3 shots before returning them the bottle.

"Honestly, I don't even wanna be here but a friend of Dabi's insisted I should go"

"A friend of Dabi- don't tell me you're gonna see him"

Boy Next Door 2 - Dabi x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara