advantage

"I think that's everything" You manage to tell him in the most respectful way after the events that occurred earlier. You couldn't lie, you did not expect it to go down like this.

Of course, his father had to call. Of course, he's gonna pick it up like an obedient boy. You felt bad, yes, but you just wished it was before that nasty fight between the two of you. That nasty fight, which you still don't understand what got into him. It was like some sort of episode, or maybe he was just being a bitch, or perhaps something provoked him. You went with your last theory, your gut feeling.

You watched as his scarred hands grabbed a hold of his luggage and pull it to his side. His blue-lit eyes look at yours, and you feel almost naked. However, you were still dressed in your dinner clothes. "Listen, my bad for all of this," He says and you just smack your lips together. What a half-hearted apology, seriously this guy.

"It's cool"

He leans in to kiss you, but you pull your face away, so his lips only land on your cheek. Petty, yes, but you couldn't mask the fact that this night was a complete disaster. "What" He asks you, a deep tone you could never forget. "I'm just not in the mood" You answer earnestly and fold your arms.

"Really princess?"

"Yeah"

"We're playing tight ass now?"

"I guess so"

He hated it. He hated seeing you so petty. What's more? He hated that it's his fault. If he hadn't listened to that asshole Keigo you wouldn't be in such a foul mood in the first place. He pops a smirk on the corner of his mouth and pulls you close by your lower back, your face inches away.

"I'll make it up to you"

The way you melted in his touch never failed to amaze you. And who cares if he was just saying that to make you feel better, it was still hot. "Oh yeah?" You played along with his game. Needless to say, it turned him on hearing you follow his lead. "Yeah, tell me what you want and I'll get it," He asked, like some servant on his knees and you liked that.

"Hmm, surprise me"

His smirk grew wider and his face closer. "Can I still kiss you?" He asks and you feel all the authority flowing through you. It was only a handful of moments where he acted like this, like he owed you the whole world.

"No, not really, since I'll be seeing you soon anyway"

With a step back, there was now a normal amount of space between the two.

You stared at him as he gathered his composure and looked back at you.

You blew him a kiss before leaving him at the airport and calling the nearest taxi. Entering, you watched him walk inside and directly to TSA. You hadn't realized your phone was filled with missed calls and texts from your college friends.

Where are you?

(Y/N) you're missin out

Hey is everything okay?

You ignore them, knowing fully well you were missing out. You could still make it, but what was the point? Dabi wouldn't like it, but he didn't have to know right?

Were you going to start doing things behind Dabi's back?

Were you going to start taking advantage of Dabi's trust?

Were you going to start turning Keigo's lies into truths?

No. At least not yet.

(I'm back! posting a mini chapter bc ik its been a while, by the time you reach this part ik

already working on the next chapter :)