king's cup

You wore a sparkly short dress in your favorite color, spaghetti strap supporting the attire. You also threw on Dabi's nearly burnt denim jacket, and some doc marten's to piece it all together. "Lookin' super cute (Y/n)! But that jacket is about to turn into ashes" Kendo points at you with her makeup brush and you roll your eyes, checking yourself out in the mirror on the wall.

"Don't be so dramatic, it's in good condition, it's Dabi's"

"I thought you'd say that, come here so I can do your makeup"

You sit in front of Kendo on her bed, the beauty products scattered all across the sheets. She instructs you to close your eyes, and the girl begins to dab with a beauty sponge. "Monoma told me you made friends with uh... Haru was it? How was it?" She asks and picks up a brush and taps the excess off. "Oh! He was super nice, he used to be a physics major but then switched to Microbiology" You explained briefly, waving your arms around.

"Is he cute?"

"I can't answer that"

"You're allowed to find boys attractive, (Y/n), don't be so uptight"

"Yeah, he's handsome"

"So I can go for it?"

"Did Monoma leave out the part that I said he has a girlfriend?"

"Aw fuck"

You giggled at Kendo's short temper and then stood still as she applied some eye shadow. "Whatever, oh Monoma told me he's driving us to the party, so we need to be ready in like... oh CRAP he's already outside!" Kendo slowly talks and then as soon as she sees her phone she bolts up to put on her heels.

"Wait but my makeup?" You asked looking for a mirror. "Just put on some mascara and you'll be fine, hurry up!" She yells and you scavenge for the product. You rushed to the bathroom mirror, and coated your eyelashes with the black substance. Finding a gloss, you glided it across your lips and ran with your roommate out the door.

"I was this close to leaving y'all" Monoma points out once the two of you got in his car, you were shotgun and Kendo in the back. "Kendo forgot the hour, it's her fault" You defend yourself and watched the road. "Oops" She shrugs and took Monoma's phone to change the song.

Finally arriving, the blonde male parks near the fraternity house where there's a crowd of people in front. "Fuck me, do you guys know anyone who can sneak us in?" He asks, turning off the car and grabbing an extra bottle of vodka, just in case there was a shortage of alcohol.

You, along with Kendo, shake your head and sighed. "Whatever, we'll do shots while we wait" He grins and opens the door. The trio walks in and stand in line, opening the bottle and pouring some alcohol in the cap.

"Can't one of you flash the guy in the entrance? I really can't wait here another 20 minutes" He groans and you wished you could do something about it. "I have some pride left, Monoma, and (Y/n) is scared her boyfriend planted a camera in her or sum" Kendo points at you with her thumb and you part your lips.

"Fuck you guys, I have a dress, so even if I were to pop a tiddy I'd have to tear this dress apart"

"Blah blah blah, I'm about to pull out my big fist on him"

Everyone laughs and continued to wait, circling shots around. With a warm and tingly sensation crawling on your body, you too, become irritated at the line. "Nah you know what? I'm going over there and show them a piece of my mind!" You argue and the other two cheer you on.

You marched to the front door, the guy quickly taking notice of you. "Listen here, me and my friend have been waitin-"

"(L/n)?"

You quickly turn your eyes and see Haru standing there, with a red cup in his hand and vape in the other. "Haru?" You asked and he gives you a smile. "Let her in, it's cool" He informs the guy in the entrance and signals you to come in. With a toothy grin, you call Monoma and Kendo and finally enter the house.

"Don't tell me you're a frat guy"

"No not at all, I'm just friends with the president"

"Oh that's neat" You chat with him some more and he gives the three of you a short tour of the place. He leaves and you find your way into the bar. "You were right! That Haru guy is hot as fuck!" Kendo tells you and you just roll your eyes, "He has a girlfriend". Monoma serves the drinks and hang around.

You eventually split apart from the gang to go to the restroom. Locking the door, you immediately get a flashback of the moment you and Dabi had at Taishiro's party. The first time he touched you, the first time you kissed him.

A wave of home sickness hits you and, with a tipsy head, you called Dabi.

"Hey I know I said we weren't gonna call but IIIIII just missed you soo muchhh"

"Princess, it's like 7 in the morning here"

"Oh! Sorry sorry sorryyy, but hey-"

"Baby, I gotta sleep, I'll text you later or whatever"

"But-but—"

He hangs up and you frown. Well that was pretty embarrassing...With a slouching posture, you use the toilet and wash your hands, going back to the party. You decided that you shouldn't get sad, after all, the time zone isn't in your hands. Walking to a room, a random boy asks invites you to play King's Cup and you politely accept.

"Alright guys I'm out!" You tell the other players and rest on the wall, sipping on your fresh new drink. The blue haired male walks into the room and quickly sees you, before going to his group of friends he goes over to you.

"You called?"

"What? I didn't call you"

"You started waving at me"

"Oh"

He chuckles to himself and see him position himself next to you. "You good? You're all alone like this, sorry for trying to sound like I'm analyzing you, I'm not" He asks and you turn your face to him. "Um.. can I be really honest?" You asked, looking at the guy you just met the other day"

"Go ahead"

"I hate this long distance relationship thing"

"You and your boyfriend are doing long distance, me too, it totally sucks"

"You too? It definitely sucks ass"

Haru laughs and your comments and you continue to talk. "Like time goes by so slow, and visiting him for two days isn't enough at all" He nods and replies "I totally agree with you, I only get to see my girlfriend on holidays". "Yeah, and then the insecurities kick in.. maybe you're a guy and won't get it bu-"

"Well what's that supposed to mean?"

"Sorry.."

"It isn't the best feeling, I gotta admit, but we're actually making it work, like we're in a really healthy spot right now"

"Are you serious? How long have you guys been together? Give me some adviceee"

Before talking to you any further, he crouches down next to the mini fridge and pulls out a bottle of water. He hands it to you and you thanked him, putting your alcoholic drink down. "Um.. well we really just take our time, we've learned to be patient with each other, it's really all about trust, y'know? You gotta trust that everything's going to be fine and just don't let anything distract you" He briefly explains and takes a hit off his vape.

"It's so easy when you say it, my boyfriend used to be a total slut before he got with me" You said and the comment made him laugh. "You can't think of the past, you guys have changed and there's no doubt about that" He councils you and you just nod your head.

"Ugh all this deep talking is making me sad again.. Imma look for my friends, wanna join?"

"Ahhh I'm afraid we have to split ways again, see you in class next week?" He asks and before you leave, you said "Yes, and thanks for the advice".

(a/n: super sorry for this boring :(( i promise for more exciting this soon!)