Pain

CHAPTER THREE
~
Pain

CHAPTER THREE~Pain

~

"You are going to see inside of me?" Daniel screamed at Alexa in disbelief. Alexa scoffed in annoyance at how difficult he was being.

"Will you shut up and let me do my job?" She asked him angrily as she lifted up his gown. He smacked her hand away causing her to groan due to him acting like a child.

"You will feel much better once it is out and you will be able to get up and go to the bathroom!" Alexa yelled at him.

"Where's my mom at?" Daniel muttered as he groaned in pain.

"You are a man child.... you know that?" Alexa replied sharply as she walked over to grab him medicine.

She had been taking care of him for the past two nights and she had gotten to know him better. She wouldn't admit it but she was slowly crushing on him harder and harder. Daniel enjoyed Alexas presence. It distracted him from the pain and he loved the way he could easily piss her off. He thought she was pretty and nice but he didn't think he would take it any further. The drugs were wearing off but they still made him loopy and made him even more flirtatious then normal but Alexa just thought it was funny.

"You want me to get a male nurse to remove it?" Alexa asked him sharply as she put something in his Iv. Daniel shook his head sharply at the thought of another man seeing him naked.

"You do realize we do not judge you.... and they all saw your body during the surgery!" Alexa yelled at him angrily.

"You didn't see me.... you weren't there..... I mean you would have been amazed by my perfectly toned body." Daniel tells her in a cocky tone causing her to roll her eyes.

"I can't wait till the drugs wear off and you aren't annoying." Alexa mutters angrily.

"I'm always annoying." Daniel replies sarcastically.

Alexas eyes locked with Daniels eyes sending chills through her body. His eyes were so beautiful and she wished she could stare at them for forever. He had a smile stuck on his face due to how happy he was that she was getting annoyed by him. He looked so cute and Alexas heart started to race. She had never felt this way around a boy and she hated it. She quickly looked away as Daniels eyes remained on her.

"Will you close your eyes when you do it?" Daniel asked her in a hopeful tone.

"I can get someone else to do it if you are that worried." Alexa tells him softly.