Dissapointment

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

~

Disappointment

~

"When can I get back to working out?" Daniel asked his physical therapist curiously.

Alexa was standing in the corner of his room as she listened to him talk to his physical therapist.

"You can't fully go back to working out for three months." The man tells him.

Daniels mouth slightly falls open as he looks over at Alexa in disbelief.

"Well what about dancing and singing?" Daniel asks him in an urgent tone.

"Those things should be fine..." The guy tells him.

"He left out the part where he would be blinded by a million lights while dancing and singing." Alexa chimes in causing Daniel to glare at her.

"Avoid bright lights for five months... to avoid fainting and bad headaches." The guy tells him.

"Alexa tell this man he is wrong... I cant wait five months to get back to performing..." Daniel complained.

"We just want you to be safe." Alexa tells him softly as the man leaves the room.

"My life is over..." Daniel groaned as he ran a hand through his hair.

"It's not over... it's just temporarily on pause." Alexa says in a lighthearted tone.

Daniel dramatically rested his head face down on his pillow.

"The fans won't get to see me perform for five months..." Daniel muttered into the pillow in a disappointed tone.

"They will understand and realize that it is for your own safety and you can still talk to them... after the show." Alexa tells him sharply.

"Alexa.... Why Don't we isn't four members... it's five... it won't work without me there!" Daniel yelled in a devastated tone.

"Then the fans can wait a couple months for why don't we to be complete before they see you in concert." Alexa tells him softly.

She sat down next to him as she gently ran her hands through his hair. His head remained face down on the pillow as Alexa could tell he was on the verge of crying.