Snack Time

TWENTY THREE
~

Snack Time

~

Daniel practically sprinted down the stairs as he made his way towards his front door.

"Where are you going?" Zach asked him curiously.

"Nowhere." Daniel mumbles as he grabs his car keys.

"You're going to see Alexa aren't you!" Zach teased him.

Daniel felt his face get hot as he nodded his head.

"Are you finally gonna tell her you love her?" Zach asked him in an excited tone.

"Nope." Daniel replies quickly as he walks out the door.

"You're a pussey!" Zach yells at him.

Daniel ignores him as he makes his way to his car. He wanted to tell Alexa how he felt about her but he kept telling himself he was waiting for the right moment but in reality he was just scared of rejection. When Daniel pulled up to Alexas house she walked out in a very cute outfit. She was wearing black yoga pants with a pink sports bra.

"You look very pretty!" Daniel yelled as he rolled down his window.

"Thanks." Alexa replied nervously as she got into his car.

She looked over at him and immediately felt butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't believe how he always looked so attractive. Every time she hung out with him it was like he got even hotter than the time she had seen him before.

"What are we doing today?" Alexa asked him curiously as he started driving.

"I was thinking we could just hang at my place... but I wanna go to the store and get some snacks first." Daniel tells her softly.

He looked over at her sending chills through her body. When she looked up at him her eyes were always drawn to his beautiful eyes. Daniel smiled at her before quickly looking back at the road. They both sung along to the song on the radio as they had huge smiles on their faces. Alexa felt Daniel place his hand on her thigh as his other hand was on the steering wheel. Alexa felt her body get hot as she looked down at his hand. She looked up at him but he seemed unfazed as his eyes were focused on the road. He continued to sing along to the song as Alexa couldn't take her eyes off of him.

"Get out of my way asshole!" Daniel screamed at a random car that cut him off.

Alexa laughed as she shook her head at him. Daniel smiled at the sound of Alexas laugh causing his anger to slip away from him. He looked down at his hand on her leg and couldn't help but feel nervous because he was touching her. Any form of contact with her seemed to make his breath leave his body. Daniel turned his attention back to the road as he felt Alexas eyes on him. Alexa kept catching herself staring at Daniel. She never knew driving could be so hot. His arm was so veiny as it moved along the steering wheel.