The Birthday

THIRTY

~

The Birthday

~

"I have no idea what to get Alexa for her birthday and the parties tonight but I still can't think of a gift that can show how much I care about her." Daniel rambles frantically as he looks to his friends for help.

"I got the perfect idea for a gift.." Zach reassures Daniel.

"Tell me." Daniel replies aggressively.

"You.... lay on her bed... naked..." Zach says sarcastically as he starts laughing.

Daniel groans in annoyance as he smacks Zach in the head.

"There'a got to be something she always talks about wanting." Corbyn says as he tries to be helpful.

"She..." Daniel begins to say but stops as an idea pops into his head.

"You're a genius Corbyn!" Daniel yells as he rushes out the door.

"I know." Corbyn replies playfully.

Later that night Alexa arrived at Daniels house in a very tight pink dress. Daniels eyes widened as he felt his breath get knocked right out of him. He wondered how she was so beautiful.

"There's the beautiful birthday girl." Daniel says flirtatiously as he pulls her in for a hug.

"Where's the alcohol at?" Alexa asks him playfully.

Daniel laughs as he leads her into the kitchen. Daniel looked very hot and Alexa couldn't take her eyes off of him. Alexa didn't want to have a big party with a bunch of people so the party was just with her close friends.

Alexas eyes landed on all of the guys wearing party hats and standing in a line waiting for her in the kitchen. Zach and Jack were smiling like idiots causing Alexa to giggle.

"This is your first gift from me..." Daniel says softly as he gestures for her to sit down.

Alexa felt a smile form on her face as Daniel picked up his guitar.

"I wrote this... about you." Daniel says nervously as his eyes lock with her eyes.

He plays her a romantic song he wrote about her and Alexa felt so special as he sang to her. His eyes never looked away from her eyes and Alexa could feel her heart beating at an excessive rate. The boys all harmonized together and Alexas ears were so blessed by their beautiful singing. When they finished the song Alexa clapped as she ran up to Daniel and pulled him in for a hug.