Puppies

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

~

Puppies

~

"I have a special surprise for you!" Alexa tells Daniel in an excited tone as she walks into his room.

It was around dinner time and she had gotten to the hospital earlier than usual.

"What kind of surprise?" Daniel asks her curiously.

"A cute surprise." She tells him in a carefree tone.

"But you're already in here." Daniel replies flirtatiously.

Alexa rolled her eyes as her cheeks flushed causing a shade of pink to rest on her face.

"Come in!" Alexa yelled as she slowly opened the door.

Daniel gave her a confused look as he could hear someone walking through the door. He watched as two little puppies walked into his room.

"Oh my god!" Daniel yelled in excitement as he stared down at the two little dogs.

Alexa smiled as Daniels face lit up.

"You want to hold them?" Alexa asked him curiously as she picked the white fluffy one up.

"Duh I wanna hold them!" Daniel yelled at her causing her to laugh.

She gently placed one of the little dogs in his arms. Alexa couldn't help but smile as Daniel talked to the dog in a baby voice.

"You are so cute..... oh my gosh..." Daniel whispered as he placed a kiss on the dogs head.

Alexa didn't think Daniel could get any cuter but seeing him interact with puppies was too much cuteness in one room.

"Here... you wanna hold the other one too?" Alexa asked him softly as she picked up the black fluffy one.

She placed it on Daniels bed as she sat down. Daniel grabbed the puppies and held them both in his arms as he placed kisses on their head.

"She's jealous." Daniel whispered to one of the dogs.

"Shut up." Alexa tells him defensively.

"I can't decide if she's more jealous of me or you guys...." Daniel whispers flirtatiously.

Alexa rolls her eyes as she grabs one of the dogs from him.