The Boys

TWENTY FOUR

~

The Boys

~

Daniel and Alexa were dying of laughter as they entered Daniels house. Alexa couldn't keep her balance as her body kept stumbling into Daniels.

"Shhh... be quiet..." Daniel tells her softly as he continues to laugh loudly.

Alexa trips on Daniels foot and nearly falls right on her face but Daniel grabs her waist and helps her regain her balance. Butterflies enter Alexas stomach as she can feel Daniels firm grip on her waist. Daniel starts wheezing as he replays the image of Alexa nearly falling.

"Why are we like this?" Alexa asks him as she can't even breathe due to how hard she was laughing.

"Walk forward please." Daniel tells her playfully as his hands remain on her waist.

She starts walking forward as she tries to catch her breath. Daniel steps on the back of her foot and they both break out into a fit of laughter again. Alexas eyes lock with Daniels and she can't bring herself to stop laughing.

"Stop looking at me! I can't breathe!" Alexa yelled sharply.

Daniel couldn't stop laughing either and he couldn't wipe the smile off of his face because he loved being around Alexa.

"Are you guys drunk?" A voice asked them curiously.

Their eyes landed on Jack sitting on the couch in Daniels living room. Alexa and Daniel both looked at each other as they started laughing even harder.

"We are not drunk." Alexa tells Jack as they walk over to the couch.

Daniel was holding Alexas hand and holding a bag full of candy. Alexa tripped on the edge of the couch and Daniel burst out laughing causing his stomach to hurt.

"Please just sit down.." Daniel tells her as she giggles.

She sits down next to Jack as he stares at the two of them in disbelief.

"If this is you two sober I would love to see you when you are drunk." Jack says in an excited tone.

"We're just crazy when we are with each other." Alexa tells Jack as she looks over at Daniel.

He was already stuffing his face with candy and when he realized Alexa was looking at him he smiled at her flashing his toothy smile. She loved his adorable tooth gap and she felt nervous when she realized her leg was pressed against his leg. She always felt anxious when she was close to him.