Helpful

CHAPTER FOUR
~
Helpful

CHAPTER FOUR~Helpful

~

"Let's watch a movie so you can fall asleep to it." Alexa suggests as she puts on the TV.

"Did you say we? You must really like me....I can't get you to leave this room." Daniel whispers sarcastically as he smirks at her.

Alexa shakes her head in disbelief as she searches through the channels for a movie. Daniels smile fell as he was reminded of the stabbing pain in his arm and head. Alexa put on a random movie before sitting down beside Daniel.

"Don't be shy.... get in." Daniel tells her flirtatiously as he gestures to the bed.

"No..... you're the patient.... you sleep in the bed." Alexa tells him as she felt flustered. She wanted to lay next to him but she knew that she definitely shouldn't. He looked so cuddly as he patted the spot next to him.

"Please..... you're friend has tried to climb in like at least ten times during the day." Daniel tells her as he starts laughing.

"Well Mackenzie is a whole different breed than me." Alexa replies sarcastically.

"It's your job to make me feel better... I'm in pain.... you sitting next to me will make me feel better... therefore do your job." Daniel encourages her as he smiles at her.

"I mean... if you're forcing me." Alexa mutters jokingly as she stood up.

Daniel laughed as she nervously climbed into the bed next to him. He made room for her and wrapped his good arm around her back. Alexa felt butterflies in her stomach due to how close Daniel was to her. She felt so comfortable next to him with his arm wrapped around her. Her eyes flickered to his chest and she desired to place her head on his shoulder. Daniel took in her scent causing his heart to quicken. He loved the feeling of her next to him and his stomach felt a weird way.

"You're nearly dead and you still got the moves Seavey... I'm impressed." Alexa tells him sarcastically as she laughs.

"I've always got the moves.... I'm smooth all of the time." Daniel replied in a cocky tone.

"Yeah totally... The hospital gown is a real turn on." Alexa tells him sarcastically as she looks him up and down.

"At least I have pants on now." Daniel tells her as he gestures to his clothes. Daniel nudged her shoulder as he smiled at her. He winced in pain causing Alexas heart to hurt. She hated seeing people in pain and yet it was literally her job.