Family Matters

Heroes: Monster, Scarlet Witch
Strikers: Sabertooth

Monster:
Strikers

You groaned when you felt something hit you. You pushed Wanda's arm off of your face before she groaned back and turned so that she was facing the the wall. You slowly sat up and groaned before you heard someone cough somewhere else in the room.

You looked over and found your father taking up the entire second bed. You and Wanda had gotten a new room at the motel since his cabin was pretty much done for.

It was the day after your fight with Hudson, and you were sore beyond relief.

You got out of bed and yawned before your father suddenly sat up. He looked straight at you with wide eyes as you stared back.

Victor: I thought you were here to kill me.

You looked at him confused.

Y/N: What?

Victor: I'm not uses to sharing a room with someone. I heard you get up, and I thought you were going to kill me.

You just looked at him for a moment before you nodded. You headed over to your bag and pulled out some fresh clothes.

Y/N: Right. Well, since you're awake, now would be a good time to finally talk.

Victor looked over to Wanda who was still asleep.

Victor: You're not going to wake up your girlfriend?

Y/N: She's not my girlfriend. We're just...lovers.

Victor: Your lover followed you all the way here and helped you save the town?

You shrugged.

Y/N: I guess I'm just that good.

Victor rolled his eyes before he got out of bed. You could heard the springs in the mattress return to normal as he threw the blanket off of him. He was only wearing his boxers.

You could see some scars here and there, but he just mostly looked like an old buff dude in terms of body types.

Victor: Well, what do you want to know?

You gave it some thought.

Y/N: I...don't know. I just wanted to meet you at first. But....I came to find you.

Victor: But you don't have any questions?

Y/N: I do. I have a lot. But, I came here to get stronger. I need to get stronger.

Victor crossed his arms as he looked down at you. He was a huge dude.

Victor: You seemed to be able to hold your own.

You shook your head.

Y/N: I'm not as strong as I was before. I can't use my powers without tearing myself apart.

Victor: Then what was up with those flames?

You raised your hand and showed him the runes you had carved into your skin.

Y/N: Magic. Not as good as the real thing. Think of it like an airsoft gun to a real pistol. Doesn't do the same kind of damage.

Victor looked at the markings and nodded. You were crafty. Just like Elise was. But you seemed to get your intelligence from him.