The Stalker

Strikers: Monster, Scarlet Witch, Cloak, Dagger, Ghost Rider, Wolverine

SHIELD: Mockingbird

Unaffiliated: Sabertooth, Toxin, ???

Monster:
Strikers

You slept peacefully in your room after finally returning hoke from your weird trip to another world.

However, things were never that easy.

You felt something along your skin causing your eyes to shot open. You sat up as the red and black symbiote appeared on your shoulder.

It moved to face you as you backed up.

Y/N: Uh, hey.

The symbiote just looked at you. You raised a brow before you looked around.

Y/N: So, uh, can you...talk?

The symbiote just stared at you. You sighed and got out of bed.

Y/N: Okay. Fine. Toxin, right?

The symbiote nodded.

Y/N: You can't talk? Do you at least know where you came from?

It shook it's head.

You just nodded and walked over to your dresser.

Outside, a figure watched you from the trees. They smirked as they moved to another.
------------
Tandy: So, we're just going to pretend nothing is wrong here?

You gathered with your friends at the table and ate breakfast, all while Toxin watched.

Victor: Just pretend it's not there.

Bobbi: Trust me, I'm trying.

Everyone looked over at you as you ate a bowl of cereal. You eventually dropped your fork and looked up.

Y/N: What?

Robbie: I dunno. Can't you just....do something?

Y/N: What do you expect me to do? Take him off of me?

Suddenly, the symbiote lifted it's head. It then did something that surpised you.

It just popped right off of you.

Y/N:....

Wanda:....

Tyrone:.....

Tandy:.....

Robbie:.....

Laura:.....

Victor:.....

Bobbi:.......

Everyone shot to their feet and screamed as the symbiote began to move freely.

Everyone hid behind Victor as the symbiote looked at you. It sprouted some arms and reached out towards you.