The Vampire War #2

Strikers: Monster, Scarlet Witch Cloak, Dagger, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Toxin, Bruiser, Squirrel Girl, Enchantress, Bloodstone, Loki, Wave, Crystal

Staff: Alex Wilder

Winter Guard: Crimson Dynamo, Darkstar, Vanguard

Monster:
Strikers

Robbie was screaming. Screaming, screaming, screaming, and screaming. So much screaming that it felt like his throat was on fire.

Laura felt a powerful punch to her jaw as the Shadow Colonel laughed.

Shadow Colonel: This has been fun, Little Wolverine, but I'll be leaving now. The only question that remains, will I kill you now or later?

Y/N: Stand down, Colonel! Or I'll make you wish to hell you....

You flew right through him as he turned to mist. You hit the wall which cracked under your weight. You fell to the ground and gritted your teeth.

Robbie felt like no one could hear him scream. But why was he screaming? He couldn't seem to remember now.

Laura: He's a vampire! He can turn into mist!

Y/N: Oh, I'm gonna turn him into mist, alright. A big red one!

He just remembers burning, and melting. He remembers someone yelling at him. Screaming nonsense.

Tandy: Mountain! Activate Gut Check protocols! Lock down all intestinal levels!

Pearl: Strikers! We have a situation in the detainment facility!

The two ran into the room while Tyrone rushed to find the others. The four of your surrounded the Colonel as he stood there with his fists clenched.

Wait, Robbie remembers a dog.

Pearl lifted her blade just as Sarge lunged at her. She held it back as he tried to bite at her.

Dorren: This is Doreen! Where's the problem? The butt?

Pearl: The guts! Strikers to the...

Sarge: We have what we came for, Colonel.

Tandy tackled the dog off of Pearl as you and Laura charged at the Colonel. You engulfed your fists in fire. You took a page from Danny's book and tried out some of thet Kung fu he had showed you when you last saw him.

You managed to land a hit just as Laura went to stab him. Suddenly, his visor began to glow red before a bright laser shot out which blasted Laura's arm right off.

Sarge: Do we have time for me to eat this one? She smells like vanilla!

Colonel: You tell me, Sarge! Where is our ride?!

Y/N: You're in Striker Manor! You're gonna need more than a dog to escape...

You were all suddenly blown across the room by a sudden blast of hot flames. You crashed into the floor as the Colonel and Sarge looked over at the massive hole that was now in the wall.

Robbie remembered that the dog made him lose himself. He wasn't sure where he was right now. He just knew it hurt like hell.

You all looked up to see the Hell Charger parked in the hole. Your eyes grew wide when you saw Robbie step out of the car. He looked twisted. Wrong.

Tandy: Robbie?

Y/N: What the hell happened to you?

Colonel: Rider, be a good boy and show your friends what you are now. What you were always meant to be.