Runaways Arc #1

Y/N Romanoff Creed was taken by the Ten Rings and turned into a Godslayer. After he escaped, he lived a life of crime before turning it around and become.....

Monster

After a trip to an alternate world where he is an X-Men, Monster and the Strikers returned home. Monster learns that he was bonded with a Symbiote known as Toxin, a mix of Venom and Carnage.

Now, with someone watching his moral decisions, Monster continues his work to become stronger.

Strikers: Monster, Scarlet Witch, Cloak, Dagger, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Toxin

SHIELD: Mockingbird

Unaffiliated: Sabertooth

Monster:
Strikers

You whistled as you cleaned your claws. As odd as it sounds, Laura made it a point to keep hers clean so you gave it a try.

But you and Laura did also make notes that your claws seemed to be darker than hers. A mystery you never really solved.

Toxin: Papa?

You looked up to see that Toxin was holding up a piece of paper. It was six stick figures, all different colors, with names over them. However, they were all misspelled.

Toxin: They're the Strikers!

You took the paper and looked at it. You smiled at Toxin.

Y/N: This is good, bud. Which one am I?

Toxin reached out an arm and pointed to the one in the middle. The one that was labeled as Manotr. Not even close.

As you looked at the drawing, Toxin gathered up the crayons he was using as Laura walked in.

Laura: S'up, loser?

You handed her the drawing and she looked at it.

Laura: Oh. Which one am I?

Toxin: The one who isn't smiling.

You and Laura looked at it and sure enough, the shortest figure had a frown. Claws, too.

Toxin: Do you like it?

Laura folded it up and placed it in her pocket.

Laura: I'm keeping this.

She took a seat next to you with her mug of coffee. Eventually, Bobbi and Victor walked in. You lifted your head and looked at them as they both walked towards the fridge.

Your father was shirtless and Bobbi was seemingly only wearing a shirt that reached her thighs.

You and Laura looked at each other but decided not to question it.

Bobbi: So, any plans today?

Y/N: No. None today.

Toxin: Grandpa.

Victor looked at Toxin which caused you and Laura to sit up.

Laura: He responded to Grandpa.

Y/N: What the hell?

Toxin held up another picture which Victor took. It was a bigger stick figure which had claws and what seems to be a hairy chest.

Toxin: Do you like it?

Victor: Why do I look mad?

Toxin: You always look like that.

Victor slowly lowered the paper, revealing the tears starting to form in his eyes.