Family Ties

Strikers: Monster, Scarlet Witch, Cloak, Dagger, Wolverine, Bruiser, Bloodstone, Loki, Wave

Unaffiliated: Sabertooth

SHEILD: Mockingbird

Monster:
Strikers

Tyrone let out a yawn as he stood beside Laura, Wanda, and Tandy in the snow. They had gathered after you and Molly had sent them a message regarding a surpise. However, knowing the two of you, they were scared of what said surpise could be.

Wanda held a blanket over her shoulder while Tandy decided to take one of your jackets for herself. Of course, Laura and Tyrone didn't care about the cold.

Laura: Tandy.

Tandy looked to her.

Laura: I'm going to kill your boyfriend.

Tandy: Not if I get him him first.

Laura suddenly looked up when she heard something in the air. They all did. A yell. A very distant one.

Wanda: What in the name of...

The yell got louder as it got closer. They all looked up to see a figure in the sky.

Tyrone: Is that a bird?

Tandy: No. It has to be a plane.

Laura squinted her eyes.

Laura: Nope. It's a moron.

Y/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Wanda: Oh! It's our moron!

They all moved out of the way just as you landed face first into the snow. They all gathered around you as you laid there in pain.

Y/N: <Painful Groan>

You rolled over to your back and looked at your wrist which was snapped. You quickly snapped it back into place causing Tyrone and Tandy to flinch.

Y/N: Thanks for the catch, guys.

Laura: What the hell are you doing, Creed?

You sat up as Molly came running out of the treeline.

Molly: Did it work?

You gave her a thumbs up and she cheered. She walked over to you and you began to pet her head while everyone watched.

Laura: Answer the question already.

You turned back to your friends and smiled.

Y/N: Well, since Molly has been training with Victor lately, I figured it was time to test her raw strength. So I had her throw me.

Everyone waited for you to finish your statement. But, that was it. That was all you did.

Tandy: Why did you need us to be here?

Y/N: Well, I figured one of you would've caught me or something. Turns out I trust you all too much.

Laura responded by this by tackling you into the snow. She started to strangle you while you tried to plea for help. The others ignored you, however.