Ghost Rider Arc #1

Y/N Romanoff is the son of one Elise Storm and Victor Creed. After his birth, he was taken away and experimented on by a group simply known as the Ten Rings. He managed to escape with the help of the Creator before his death at the hands of AIM and Taskmaster.

Y/N, Monster, now runs the new generation of Strikers consenting of the younger Scarlet Witch, Cloak, and Dagger. Under the guidance of his father, Sabertooth, and SHIELD agent Bobbi Morse, Mockingbird, the team has been training to become stronger than before.

But news from East LA has caught the attention of another original member of the Strikers.

Strikers: Monster, Scarlet Witch, Cloak, Dagger, Sabertooth

SHIELD: Mockingbird

Unaffiliated: Hellstrom

Monster:
Strikers

You sat in the lounge with your tablet, looking over the latest scans of Burns. Once again, there was nothing there.

Y/N: Huh.

With you were Tyrone, Tandy, and Wanda who were all hanging around doing their own thing. Tandy was painting her nails, Tyrone was watching TV, and Wanda was reading.

Tandy: And, done.

She lifted her feet and set them down on your lap as her nails started to dry. You sat back to make her more comfortable as you looked at the tablet.

Y/N: This doesn't make any sense. What's the point of having a drone if the drone can't scan worth a shit?

Bobbi: I'm starting a swear jar.

Bobbi entered the room with a soda in her hand. She looked at your tablet and laughed.

Bobbi: Still trying to figure out Burns? Good luck, kid. We've been trying for years.

Y/N: Yeah yeah. It exists but it doesn't. I get it.

Bobbi leaned over the back of your couch and did something that caught you off guard. She started to....pet you.

You slowly lowered the tablet and looked up at her with a stone cold face.

Y/N: Are you making a move on me?

Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and looked at Bobbi. She just looked confused.

Bobbi: What? No. I did this to your dad and he acted like this was the greatest thing in the entire world.

You raised a brow.

Wanda: Well, he is still pretty feral. Y/N can get like that as well, when pushed enough.

Tyrone: What? Like...he goes hunting in the woods with his bare hands butt naked? Is that something you do?

Everyone was now looking at you. You scratched your neck.

Y/N: No. I haven't gone hunting butt ass naked.

Bobbi: And that's a dollar in the swear jar.

You looked her dead in the eyes and handed her three dollars.

Bobbi: Why three?

Y/N: One for earlier, one for now, one in advance.

You turned back to your tablet and looked through the scans again.