Inhumanity Pt. 2

Strikers: Monster, Scarlet Witch Cloak, Dagger, Wolverine, Toxin, Bruiser, Squirrel Girl, Bloodstone

Inhumans: Black Bolt, Medusa, Crystal, Gorgon, Karnak, Seeker, Lockjaw

Mosnter:
Strikers

Crystal leaned against the wall as she watched your team fight her family. She sighed and looked over to see Tryone get thrown through the window of a diner. She rolled her eyes and stood up.

She cracked her knuckles and smirked.

Crystal: Well, I guess it's time to join in. Now, who will be my foe?

Doreen: That would be me!

Crystal turned just in time to avoid being crushed. Doreen slammed her fists onto the spot she was once standing and smiled.

Doreen: Looks like we picked the perfect time to join the party.

She stood up and raised her fists.

Doreen: Come on. No need to hold back. I can take it.

Crystal frowned.

Crystal: Don't you dare touch me, rodent!

She lifted her hand and Doreen felt the ground start to shake. Suddenly, the chucnk of the street that she was standing up began to rise up.

Doreen: Oh. This is a neat trick.

Cyrstal: This is no trick. I am a master of the four elements. You will not be able to escape me!

She threw the chunk away, sending Doreen with it. She flew up and gave chase.

Elsa, meanwhile, continued to dodge Medusa's hair.

Medusa: In Attilan, we had heard legends of the heroic Strikers. How disappointing to see my husband's former allies fall so far.

Elsa: You Royal cunts really like to hear yourselves talk, don't you?

Medusa's hair rose up for an attack, but she suddenly found it pulled back. Medusa was lifted off the ground and slammed back down.

Elsa immediately recognized the red energy that was holding her in place.

Wanda: Funny that you think being royalty makes you stronger.

Wanda landed in front of Elsa as she pushed herself back up.

Elsa: What are you doing here?

Wanda: Our investigation on the Vaukt came up empty. I sent the others back to the Tower in New York. Me and Doreen decided to come and check in.

She turned back to Medusa as she stood back up.

Wanda: Looks like it was a good thing we did.

Molly tackled Gorgon through the doors of the police station and kicked him into the front desk. Gorgon sat up as Molly lifted her fists.

Gorgon: We thought you Strikers might be different.

He pushed himself up as Molly began to bounce on her feet.