Road To New York

Strikers: Monster, Scarlet Witch, Cloak, Dagger, Ghost Rider, Toxin, Bruiser, Squirrel Girl, Enchantress, Bloodstone, Loki

Avengers: Black Widow.

Unaffiliated: Moon Knight, Sabertooth

SHIELD: Mockingbird

Monster:
Strikers

You and Robbie stared into each other eyes as you both groaned. Sweat dripped down your face as your muscles tensed up.

Your breath was ragged. But you had to keep going.

Y/N: Ah. Ahhh. Fuck!

Robbie: Come on! Come on!

Y/N: Ahhhhh!!!

You pushed yourself up.

Y/N: 1000!!!

Robbie dropped down which caused Elsa to fall off of him while Tandy just cheered for you while she sat on your back.

Robbie: This is....so unfair...fucking hell.

Elsa pushed herself up while Tandy hopped off of you. You got to your feet while Robbie just sat up.

Victor: Not bad, boys. You've been getting stronger in terms of raw strength.

Robbie: Yeah, but, how the hell am I supposed to compete with him?! He's a mutant!

Elsa: Maybe you can stop bitching and work out more instead of trying to fix up that fucking car.

You pulled Robbie to his feet and he let out a sigh.

Y/N: You did good. Especially since we fought off sea gods yesterday.

Robbie rolled his eyes. It was the day after Namor's escape and everyone was just kinda waiting for the next mission. Laura was still with Pearl trying to find out how to get her swords back.

You had offered to pull some strings, but Laura pointed out that this was something Pearl had to do. You agreed.

But it was now Friday. And you had no plans for the weekend. None at all. Hell, no one did.

Victor: You ready for your date tomorrow, Robbie?

You raised a brow and turned to Robbie.

Tandy: Oh, you got yourself a date?

You slowly grinned as you moved closer to him.

Y/N: So, who's this friend of yours?

Robbie blushed and pushed you away.

Robbie: Just someone I met when me and Molly went to New York.

You nodded impressed. You weren't going to push any further since it looked like Robbie was embarrassed enough. This was too easy.

Bobbi: Congrats, by the way. Now, when are the two of you going to go out?

Everyone turned to you and Tandy. You both looked at each other before you scratched your chin.