2. Landing

It took more than three and a half hours to get done with all the formalities and finally get into the cab you booked.
The University confirmed about the hostel accommodation about 3 weeks ago and luckily didn't need to share the room with anyone. You loved to be by yourself sometimes, doing nothing, staring at the ceiling and talking to your bias in your imagination.
"You are such an obsessed weirdo." Benny would say that almost 5 times a day.
Thinking of which you had a feeling in the pit of your stomach.

Shit.. Shit.. Shit..

You completely forgot to text Benny after getting the mobile network connection. You got so busy while giving your mom all the details of your journey that almost forgetting that Benny existed.
Too scared to call her, you dropped her  a text on Instagram

Y/N :
I am sooooooooooooo terribly sorry! 😭
I am in my cab right now... Want some pictures of the streets of Seoul ?? 

Benny :
You bitch !! How the hell you took 4 hrs 07 mins to text me after your landing.... 😑

Y/N :
Had some long ass formalities to deal with. Needed to call mom and all.... I am so so so so sorry JK's girl 🤞
Here's a picture of Seoul for you.

Benny : Girl !! I am so freaking jealous right now 😫 and so hell mad at you for texting me so late but I'll let you go this time for calling me JK's Girl 🤤

Of course you knew she would be giving up all her anger just to listen those words. That's how much obsessed she was with her bias.

Y/N :
Haha... Will be sending you pictures of all the posters ,banners ,buses ,packets and each and everything that will have Jungkook's face on it... Ok ???

Benny :
I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH BITCH 😍

Benny :
But I wish I was there with you. Witnessing all that with my own eyes.

Y/N :
Same here!!! 😭  How am I gonna manage all the mess that I'll be creating ?

Y/N :
I miss you soo much 😭 I need you here.

Benny :
Shut up Idiot. I might be some thousand miles away 'm not dead 😑

Benny :
Now keep your phone aside and enjoy the ride!

You loved this 'Mommy Benny' so much. Her moods were either of an obsessed teenager or a mommy who needed to take care of your every little concern and there was no in between.

After 35 minutes, you were standing in front your University.
You collected the id card and hostel keys from the reception. You were guided by a staff towards your building. 2nd floor, room 2-H was going to be your home from now on.

As soon as you opened the door of your room you were taken aback. It was painted all white with a big window on one wall. White walls, a huge window, a small study table, a wardrobe with a full length mirror, a small kitchen space and a small yet very clean washroom.
It was like a mini flat in itself with all the things that you might require for your existence in Seoul.

You slipped out your phone from your pocket and forwarded "Reached Safely" texts to you mom, dad and Benny.
Then you connected your mobile to the portable speaker you had in your bag and played *Dynamite* on full volume. Then keeping the phone aside, you threw yourself on the bed.

"Tomorrow will be the beginning of a new phase of your life Y/N. Relax and be yourself."
you said to yourself .

And even before the song could end, you were in deep sleep.