35. Distance

" That will be all Miss Y/N. You can sign her. I assure you that your anonymity will be our priority."

Mr. Choi , the official lawyer of the company indemnified you after he had written down all the details of the event that happened on that day.
After he had completed his work, he gestured Namjoon and Yoongi to come inside the hall where you were sitting with him and a table full of legal documents.
You insisted them to stay by your side through the process but Yoongi said he didn't want you to be under any influence or pressure. You would have protested but when Namjoon kept his hand on your shoulder and asked you to do as he said, you couldn't say anything more.

For some more minutes Mr. Choi talked with them regarding the upcoming procedures and what should be their take on it, then asked all other members to join in to have a brief talk with them as well.
When he was done with all the explanation he got up, gathered all the documents and looked at You while speaking,

" Miss Y/N, can I talk to you for a minute ? Personally ? "

You quickly got up and followed him on his way outside.

" I am sorry to say this but I believe that it will be best for you and the boys if you can put up a hold on meeting them, specifically Yoongi."

Your steps stopped abruptly as soon as you heard that. It was getting really difficult to gulp as you felt like there was a lump stuck inside your throat. Out of everything else, this was the last thing that you wanted. Mr. Choi, himself started feeling a bit embarrassed by the way you reacted and soon added,

" I know that I am asking for a lot but the issue is very sensitive. We have no idea how the fans are going to react but my speculations say that the media houses will go crazy. It's for the greater good Y/N. I hope you will understand."

**************************

" How long ? "
Yoongi almost screamed while darting the question on you. Every other member looked disappointed as well but nodded half heartedly when you told them about Mr. Choi's concern but definitely your lover boy was not at all impressed.

" Two month. "
you replied, your voice barely audible.

" WHATTTTTTTTTTTT ?"

Irritation dripping from every inch of his face

" Screw it Y/N. Screw whatever Mr. Choi said. I'll kill him later. I can't live without you for two month. Impossible."
Yoongi said desperately, while your eyes were frantically search a place to hide your embarrassed self.

" Excuse me sir ? Who are you ? And what you did to my Suga hyung ?"
said Tae while making an exasperated face at Yoongi.

That certainly made you all laugh which soon evaporated thinking about how torturing the upcoming two months are going to be.