17. In the Soop

" Then let me take you out on a date."

Your right hand banged the counter top before you could even think. It made a massive sound when your bare hand stomped on the metal surface and your hand was burning in pain. Your head was getting foggy, your feet felt numb. Is that how normal human beings react when someone ask them out ? Hell NO ! Then why did you reacted like that ? Why are you so weird ?

He was extremely confused about what just happened. He squinted his eyes and made a strange Ayehh sound and then asked in a timid tone,

" Should I consider it as a No ?"

" Haah ? No.. Yes... I mean No.. It's not a no.. Okay.. Date ? Okay."
you stammered like you have never known how to speak properly, meanwhile forgetting how to breath.

A little laugh came out of his mouth, you just tried to put a smiling face, cent percent sure that you were looking like a clown. Well, you were a clown. A dumb and stupid clown.

" I'll pick you up at 9 from your dorm" his voice was exhilarated. He waved you a good bye while getting into his car.

As soon as he left you clutched your hair with both of your hands and exhaled sharply. What was that ? He asked you out on a date and you became a clown ? Wow! You amazed yourself with your own stupidity. After some minutes the embarrassment washed off and excitement started pouring in.

You were going out on a date !

******************************

Unknown Number (08:58) : Waiting outside. Can't wait any longer to see you.

Your cheeks blushed the darkest shade of pink. For one last time you looked at yourself in the mirror before leaving. You were wearing a solid black knee length dress, small butterfly earrings and a matching pendant, paired with black block heel. You even managed to get up early and do a bit of makeup.

When you stepped outside, he was sitting inside on the driver's seat. He jumped out as soon as he saw you walking towards the car. You walked up to him and then your jaw dropped. Even though he wore black clothes and a mask (as always), he was wearing a headband today and a huge yellow tainted sunglass covering half of his face.

" Damn ! You exactly look like Suga !" you explained, your jaw still ajar.

" And you look like a fallen angel. No wait... you are a fallen angel."
after saying that he slightly pulled your hand making the distance between you both almost negligible. His eyes staring at you, he slowly curled his fingers around your, eventually falling in between the gaps and entangled together. Your body was slightly shivering because of the high amount of adrenaline flowing in your body. He bend down a bit to reach his lips near your eyes and whispered softly,

" You are going to have a good day today."
and slowly stepped backwards and opened the car door for you.

For next few minutes your nerves failed you to utter even a single syllable. How did he always has his ways to steal away your breathe? You nibbled on your lower lip for a while and finally gathered the power to speak,

" Where are we going ?"

" In the Soop "
his voice so calm and composed.

After 30 minutes of ride, you could see huge green trees appearing on both sides of the road. Soft instrumental music played in the car complimenting the serenity outside. You both talked occasionally but mostly stayed silent, admiring the nature. After another 30 minutes, he stopped the car in front of a huge stone walled area.