21. Sleep

You touched the words written on the note and warm tears clustered in your eyes. Not the tears of pain but of disbelief, surprise and happiness. Once again you turned towards him, to see that he was real, to make yourself believe what your mind thought was impossible. He was smiling ear to ear, his eyes were the brightest.

" Can I touch you for once ?"
your voice was nearly inaudible.

" Y/N, we were kissing a minute ago." he said while giving in to a laugh by the end of his sentence.
He held your hand and placed it on his cheek. His skin was warm and soft, it felt like you were adoring a baby. Your fingers lingered all around his face, softly touching his lips, his eyebrows and admiring every bit of it, as one would admire a roman marble statue. It was your way of making yourself realize that it wasn't really a dream.

How didn't you realize it for this long ? He was right in front of you, talking to you, holding you. How dumb you were ?
And his secret job was being a member of the biggest boyband in this world !

Slowly all the dots were getting connected, his love for Tangerines, calling BTS songs his own, suggesting to call him AgustD, have a family of seven brothers. Oh Damn ! Those Black Outfit Brothers who came to complain about the refrigerator decked up with tangerines were Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung ! You gave banana milk to Kookie !

YOU KISSED MIN YOONGI !!

You grasp suddenly. He was still smiling as you kept unveiling all of the things that had happened to you in last few days and you never realized what a miracle it was.

" How didn't I realize for this long ? " you nagged like a kid.

He leaned forward and planted a kiss on your forehead and then said,

" Not that you were expecting bumping into me in a grocery store."
his voice was assuring and calm.

" Now that you know who I am, I believe you still like me ?"
he had an evil smirk on his face.

You couldn't speak but what came out of your mouth was a weird sound, somewhat between a laughter and sharp exhalation. He pushed himself a little more over the bed and bent over, to smoothly glide his head on your lap. He closed his eyes and said,

" Can I sleep in your lap ? The schedule for the last week was hectic and I hardly got any sleep"
he sighed.

You buried your fingers in his hair and nodded. With a big smile plastered on his face, he soon dozed off to sleep.
While you stayed wide awakened by the truth behind his mask. You went back to the very first day inside your mind and run everything over and over again in your head, only this time, aware about who was 'the man'.

Minutes turned into hours and you simply lost track of time looking at the face you have earlier seen either on screens or posters. At first it was very difficult to adjust yourself to the situation, no matter how you would talk about marrying your bias someday or things like that, never in your subconscious mind as well you could think that one fine day he will be sleeping in your lap.

He opened his eyes a little and again closed them, his lips pressed together to form a cute pout, he still wasn't completely awake. You bent a little and leaned over his face, your face was so close to his that could hear his deep breath. You waited for him to open his eyes, but he simply wouldn't. Soon it was way too much tempting to stop yourself and you softly planted your lips on his, he still won't wake up. You bite his lower lip softly, his eye still closed. Now it was getting to your nerves, was he doing it on purpose ?

You cupped his face with both of your hands and the intensity of your kiss was at its maximum. You sucked on his lips, slowly nibbling on it and felt him inhaling sharply. He was wide awake, but won't open his eyes. He was teasing you and was doing it quite successfully. You can't lose this. It was a challenge now.

You swiftly glide you fingers in his hairs, pulling them lightly. Your tongue made its way through his lips into his mouth, colliding with his. Your other hand was now over his chest, feeling his heart beating like a drum. Okay, so it was working. But you knew how to play it bad.

Your lips were kissing him hungrily but then you stopped. You pulled up your face and licked your own lips as an evil grin spread over your face. His eyes were still closed but the expression over his face clearly told you that he didn't like how you stopped abruptly. You bent over again but this time not intending for his lips. You kissed him on his cheeks, slow kisses. Moving slowly towards his ears, you bite his earlobe softly. Your face was now buried in his neck, kissing him there. Your butterfly kisses were painfully slow, landing on his bare skin one after other.

He groaned. In a jolt he sprang up. His eyes widened, pupils dilated. He stood up on his knees and pushed you over the wall. Leaning over you, leaving no space between your bodies, he grunted his teeth and said,

" It wasn't fair"
and his lips crashed over yours.

His tongue making his way deep into your mouth, rolling in with yours. His hands reached for your waist and pulled it over his body, your abdomen tightly pressed over his . You clutched the back of his T-shirt with both of your hands. He was sucking your lips furiously, making your whole body shiver in pleasure. You slowly slipped your hand under his t-shirt, touching his bare back sent waved of current throughout your body. His one hand glided up to the back of your head, his fingers entangled in your hair. He swiftly slide in his other hand under your t-shirt, reaching up to your back. He pushed you over him, your upper body collided over his chest. A soft moan escaped your lips, making his kisses even more intense. You brought your hands till his waist and clutched the end of his t-shirt, intending to pull it off his body,

That's when his mobile started buzzing loudly. You stopped. He groaned loudly in disgust.

He flung out his phone from his pocket, his anger, irritation and disgust evidently visible on his face. He smashed his finger on the receiving option and cried,

" Namjoonahhh !"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N :

Hey Guys !

Such a bad ending of this chapter huh ? 😅😋

Here's a little compensation.

Boraeh 💜

Boraeh 💜