Epilogue

It was one of those days when Yoongi decided to make you fluster. Really bad.
He did make you go nuts on a regular basis but today, it was completely different altogether.

The whole crew of BTS was in Japan for their concert, everyone being frantically busy and run here and there, looking for something or someone.

You had to be in the backstage as well, checking and rechecking the performance list, the outfits, the makeup and every other things that Suga needed for the performance.

But that little monster had to be the devil for the day and give you some really hard time.

" Y/N-ssi can you please make the tie for me."
he demanded, pure evil intentions reflecting on his face. 

You nodded and walked up to him with the tie in your hand completely aware that tie is not supposed to be a part of his outfit for the next performance.

" The tie is made sir." you replied.

He looked at you, a smirk on his face and whispered,

" Okay then, let's go and make babies."

You were frozen. The audacity of this man ! You were choking in dry air and he was biting his lips to hide his laugh and satisfaction. Leaving you in that startled state he left for his next performance.

For the next one, he was wearing a silk shirt and a jet black suit, making him look drop dead  gorgeous, making your tummy tickle and only if that wasn't enough of a torture, he would steal a glance from you and blow dangerously sexy kisses making your heart stop beating.

  You were so sure that if he would continue doing that, your heart might actually explode. Thankfully he had to leave within 60 seconds, because any more than that might have been fatal for you.

You can't let this happen to yourself every single time ! You were so mad at yourself for letting him do this to you and were determined for a revenge. And there was only one way in which you could surpass him.

The next time he came backstage to change into the new outfit, you decided to look at him and give him the smirks he had been giving you all along. On top of that, you decided to walk till the stage with him and just 5 seconds before he had to rush into the stage you said,

" Yoongi ?"

He didn't reply but shoot a confused look at you,

" Saranghae "

His eyes stopped blinking, he was staring at you, in uttermost shock,

" Suga ! On Stage ! NOWW ! " screamed one of the manager.

You saw him smiling throughout the performance and then after it was over, he looked at you for once, his gummy smile brighter than ever, his eyes glittering. He again turned towards the audience and then, holding his shinning black mic, he screamed.

" SARANGHAE.. "

Late that night, the world was flipped upside down,

방탄소년단 ☑️ @ BTS_twt

Officially her's

💬719.7K   🔃1.5M    ❤️10.6M

Min Yoongi was again trending on twitter and this time, for all good reasons.

The End

( P.S. Bonus Chapter Added 🤭 )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N :

Guys !!! It's complete. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
I am so heartbroken, yet so satisfied. I don't know how to express what I feel like.
I just hope you all like this book. It was my first book and I was so hell nervous about it but the love and support that I have got is unimaginable.

I'll take a moment to thank my amazing friends,

kimlunatic15
somelazyfellow
rusha101

Without you guys, this book wouldn't be existing.

And thanks to all the readers who felt like this " Suga is so like normal Suga "
🥺

Please do leave your feedbacks, it means the world to me.

Boraeh 💜