15. Deal

He was standing in front of the building, his black Hyundai parked behind him and he was waving at you. Even though he was quite at a distance, you could see him take out his mobile.
You clutched yours tightly. He was going to call you and you were sure about it.

And as soon as he did, you received it in a split second and words rushed out of your mouth,

" What are you doing here ! It's 3 AM. Are you insane ? How did you... "

" You said you miss me "
he sounded like a baby reasoning his little mistakes. His voice was so sweet that all your furiousness turned into admiration.

You still couldn't believe that he came all the way long, just to see you waving from your window, at 3 AM ! This was the craziest thing that has ever happened in your entire life and you hardly knew how to react. You tried to build in your senses back to normal and said,

" Wait there. I'll come downstairs."

"Waiting..."

Within next few seconds, you dragged out a hoddie, pulled it down your head and were rushing down the stairs of the building.

When you stepped outside, you saw him standing at a distance, under the moonlit night sky. His skin emitting radiance even in that faint darkness, his eyes glittering with the reflection of the car's headlights. You walked closer to him, so close that you can feel his heavy exhalation over your face. Your mind continuously resisting the desire to pull down the mask and see his gorgeous face which was getting more difficult with every passing second. His eyes were locked at your, the cold wind brushing against your skin which was burning with heat.

He slowly pulled out his hands from his pocket and brought them close to your face. Gently and softly cupping your face between his hands, sending electric current throughout your body. Even though it was quite cold outside but you felt like your body was heating up into a burning furnace.

" You look so beautiful. Your eyes, your lips, You. Are so beautiful."
his voice was soft and raspy, as if melting honey in your ears. Your heartbeat has forgotten to beat at a normal speed, you body was frozen as if you were an ice statue. Everything was so surreal, so blissful, you wanted the time to stop there.

"Y/N ?" he called out your name softly.

" Yes " your voice, almost inaudible.

" Thanks for trusting me."

You couldn't say a word, you didn't want to. You simply smiled. It wasn't easy to trust a man who's whole identity was hidden from you but every other day, he gave you reasons to believe that it was worth it.

Few more minutes passed by, his hands were still holding your face, slowly embracing your cheeks with his thumb. Then he moved his eyes to look at the watch on his wrist. He slowly moved his hand away, meanwhile you caught a glimpse of his shinning sliver watch. It was Rolex. You heart skipped a bit. You knew that damn thing was super expensive. Even though you already guessed that he was quite rich, a long time ago but Rolex rich ! You really didn't imagine. Your overthinking mind was interrupted when he spoke,

" I'm afraid that I'll need to leave now."

You looked at his doe eyes, you saw the disheartendness he had in them. Neither did you wanted this moment to be over yet but you nodded, approving him the permission.

" You go up to your room and wave at me from your window, I'll leave after that."

His sense of responsibility made your heart melt a little more and you did what he said.