BONUS CHAPTER

A/N :
First of all, 15K reads ?
Rank #1 in #Suga
Are you guys kidding me ?

This is INSANE !
Thank you so very much to everyone for giving this book a chance. Here's a return gift for all the love and support.

Boraeh 💜

~~~~~~~~~~~

{ 3 years later }

____________________________

It's been an whole year since you have been working as Yoongi's PA, not as an intern but as a full-fledged employee of BigHits in a contract of 8 years, with a handsome salary. Not that you were planning to work with BigHits, rather Yoongi, who was definitely not the kind of boss one would love to work with. But since your first internship ended and you had to attend classes for next six months Yoongi hired and fired 7 interns who were appointed to work under him. All of them had great profile and amazing work ethics but according to Yoongi there was certain something that they didn't have. So it goes without saying that all your next internships were with BigHits, as your boyfriend's PA and even after you had your course ended and the degree in your hand, he won't let you go somewhere else.

A hell lot has happened in last three years. You have post graduated as the departmental topper, have shifted to a flat in the heart of Seoul where you hardly live as you felt more like home at the boys' dorm and they were more than happy to keep you with them.

BTS has released four albums, three English singles, done over fifty shows and been to two world tours which Yoongi tactfully managed to schedule when you were working with him so you would get to travel with them.

Recently, two weeks ago, their latest album released. The success of which being the all time high, the schedules are eefing, the work pressure being nerve-wracking. On top of which, Yoongi is about to release his third mixtape and his thirst for perfection is adding to more of your miseries. He is working for twenty hours a day and his health and your mental health is at threatening risk.
His grumpier side is taking over him with every passing day and you have almost forgotten when you had a conversation with him which was not related to work. Not that you don't understand the pressure, you low-key admire him for the hard work he puts in to create his masterpieces but somewhere, deep down, you miss the man who would put all his work schedule aside to come down to the store you worked in just to see you for a few minutes.
You were chewing on the back of a pencil, your mind lost in memories of the initial days of your relationship, while your fingers were busy typing mails to different marketing companies, filling them in with the details of the possible dates of release, underlying ideas and some other infographics of AgustD's mixtape.

After doing that you decided to take a small break and check on Yoongi. As you were feeling all nostalgic and a bit upset, may be some minutes of conversation with him can make you feel better.
Standing outside the Genius Lab you were about to knock when you stopped yourself, not intending to disturb him in case he was in middle of some work, you entered the room my inserting the password.
But what you saw inside made your blood freeze.

The room was poorly lit but even in that lighting the condition of the room sent shivers down your spine. Several speakers were on the floor, broken; some hanging from the wire at the verge of falling. Sheets of paper scattered all around the room, broken lamps and glass bottles, flipped over table and your man sitting on the floor with bloodshot eyes. His clothes stained with a dark colored liquid.