I'm sorry(Jimin Smut)

"Loosen up (y/n), it is your birthday after all". Suga tried to remind that you should be happy no matter what just because it's your birthday.
You looked at Suga and smiled at him and then looked at your boyfriend Jimin once again. Your smile soon faded.
"Why would I smile when my boyfriend isn't paying attention to me on my so called special day". You didn't give Suga a chance to reply to what you said.
You left the table where you and your friends sat to go get a drink from the bar.
"Give me whatever's the strongest and keep them coming". You held out a couple of 20's to the bartender and he started to make your drink.
"What's got you over here all by yourself on your birthday". Your friend Jin came and sat on the stool beside you.
You didn't want to be bothered by anyone, but you couldn't hold your anger in any longer.
You turned around in your stool and pointed at Jimin.
"He's my problem..I don't know what to do any more Jin. Latley he's been really distant towards me, and he flirts with other women like it's nothing. It's my birthday and I'm suppose to be happy, but he's messing it up for me and I'm messing it up for everybody else because I'm being emotional". You chugged down the alcoholic beverage that you ordered and waited for Jins response.
"Well ..I have noticed some weird chances in his behavior...especially when you're around". Jin looked at his friend Jimin and then back at you.
You took another big gulp of your drink.
"Do you have any idea what's wrong with him"? You asked Jin, hoping for an answer .
Jin shook his head.
"I'm sorry (y/n). I have no idea what's wrong, but I can find out somehow for you". Jin took your hand in his and squeezed it lightly.
You smiled and shook your head.
"No, I should find out for myself..thanks though". You walked away from the bar back to the table were the rest of your friends where.
Jimin walked to the table where everyone else were and sat beside Hoseok.
"What's up dude, you enjoying yourself"? Hoseok asked.
"....Can you keep a secret"? Jimin whispered so noone else would hear them.
"Umm..yeah whats up". Asked Hoseok, whispering back.
Jimin looked around.
"Come with me". Jimin and Hoseok walked outside.
******** ******** *******
(Y/n) saw Jimin and Hoseok walk outside so she followed them in hopes of finding out of what's been going on with him.
"I can't keep hiding what I did...the guilt is overwhelming. I can't even look at (y/n)".Jimin said.
"What did you do"? Hoseok asked his friend.
Jimin took a deep breath.
"...I slept with Su". Jimin ran his fingers through his hair.
"You had sex with your hair stylist! Jimin how could you do this to (y/n)". Hoseok was very disappointed in Jimin.
"You did what"? You heard what Jimin had told Hoseok. You walked out of the corner you was hiding in and stood in front Jimin.
Jimin and Hoseok was shocked to see you.
"How could you. I trusted you. I loved you and you sleep with your hair stylist. I'll never forgive you Jimin. It's over". You ran to your car and drove off.
"You really messed up this time dude". Hoseok walked back in the party and told everybody that the party was over because you left.
Jimin ran to his car and dashed to your apartment.
***** ****** ****** ****** *******
When you got to your apartment you ran to your room, sat on your bed, and cried.
"Some birthday...". You looked at your phone and saw that you had 12 missed calls.
You threw your phone to the wall and cried some more. You didn't hear Jimin come into your room.
"(Y/n)...please hear me out". Jimin sat on the edge of your bed.
You turned to look at him, not caring what you look liked right then.
"Why should I?...there's no fixing this so just leave". You said, tears still falling from your eyes.
"I didn't mean for it to happen...just one thing led to another. I'm sorry plea-
Jimin was cut off because you slapped him.
"Did you not think about how I would fucking feel! Not once did I cross your mind while you was screwing her". You was not sad anymore, you was mad as Hell.
Jimin eyes were watery.
"I'm sorry..I never meant to hurt you (y/n). I love you". A tear fell from Jimins eyes.
"Please...just leave". You turned away from Jimin. You heard your door close and his car pulling off.
**** part 2 coming soon****