First Time (Jungkook)

Here's a Jungkook story for all of you Kookie fans out there. I'm a Kookie fan myself so I completely understand. He's freaking hot. Gosh. Like gosh, but anyway enjoy my fellow Kookie lovers. # I'm a Kookie girl.
****** ***** ***** *****
You watched your boyfriends body move to the music with ease. He's always so perfect in what he do, and never misses a step.
"Are you done staring at me. You're making me nervous". You didn't notice that your boyfriend Jungkook had stopped dancing.
You smiled.
"Nervous ? ... Jeon Jungkook doesn't get nervous". You walked towards Jungkook and handed him a bottle of water.
"You make me nervous". Jungkook took a swig of the water and wiped the sweat off his face with a towel.
"Then that makes to of us". You giggled.
"So where are we going after this...my place or your dorm?" You asked.
"Umm.. your place is good. I'll just write mananger Hyung and the guys to tell them where I'm going". Jungkook took out his phone and told where he was going.
You went to your car and waited for Jungkook to finish.
***** **** **** ****
Jungkook got into the passenger side of your car.
"You ready?" You asked.
Jungkook nodded his head.
You drove to your house in less than an hour. You unlocked your front door and took your shoes off.
"Babe". Jungkook said, catching your attention.
"Hmm?"
"Don't I have clothes over here?" Jungkook asked looking through your dresser.
"Umm..yeah. I think there at the bottom ". You said.
"Great. I'm gonna take a shower". Jungkook grabbed his clothes and headed to your bathroom to shower.
While Jungkook showered, you went to the kitchen and made sandwiches for you and Jungkook to eat later.
"I hope he likes peanut butter". You put the finishing touches on the sandwiches.
Jungkook came out of the steamy bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He saw you preparing the sandwiches and walked up behind you.
Jungkook held you from behind and kissed your cheek.
"Are those sandwiches for me?" He asked.
You smiled.
"Yes, I thought that you might be hungry". You turned around and held up the plate.
Jungkook took one and bit into it.
"Mmmm, these are good (y/n)". Jungkook took another bite out of the sandwich.
"Would you like some milk?" Jungkook nodded.
You went to the refriderater and bent over to get the milk. While you was doing that, Jungkook stared at your rear.
Looking at your rear made him aroused.
"(Y/n)." Jungkook said your name.
"Hmm?" You walked over to Jungkook and he patted his lap so you could sit there.
"You know that you're beautiful right?" Jungkook played in your hair while slightly pecking your lips.
**** ***** ***** *****
Stay tuned for part 2 Kookie lovers! ♥