Dominant part 2

You woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. Jin always cooked breakfast for you in the mornings before he left for work.
You got out of bed and walked to your kitchen. Jin had on his pink apron that you bought him for Christmas last year and underneath his work clothes.
You walked up behind your husband and hugged him from behind.
"Goodmorning (y/n). Did my queen sleep well". Jin asked.
"Yes I did. It was the best sleep I had in weeks". You replied.
"Can I have my morning kiss?" Jin turned around to face you. He bent his head so it would be easier for you to kiss him.
The kiss was very passionate, you yearned for more.
"Jin.. I want to relieve some of the stress that you've been feeling". Jin looked at you with a surprised face.
You would always pleasure your husband before he left for work.
"..but I'm a little late this morning. Plus, you should be getting ready for your interview today".
All you did was smile while you was making your way down on your knees.
You undid his belt and unzipped his pants.
Jin already had his hands tangled in your hair. He seemed really inpatient at the moment.
You pulled down his pants and underwear to his knees. You gave his member a few pumps with your hand before putting his throbbing length into your mouth.
Jin threw his head back in pleasure and pushed your head further down so you could take more in your mouth.
You hummed around his dick, making Jin grip your hair tighter.
"Aah you have such a talented mouth". Jin said.
You licked his slit and went back down. You sucked him faster, hollowing your cheeks.
Jin was breathing heavier, letting you know that he was about to cum.
You took all of him into your mouth. Your tongue still working his slit.
Jin closed his eyes tightly and cummed in your mouth.
Jins cum was dripping from your mouth. He brought you from your knees, and licked the cum from the side of your mouth.
"Did you like it"? You asked.
Jin nodded.
"Know go eat breakfast before it gets cold". Jin spanked your bottom and watched you walk back to the kitchen table.
**** **** **** **** ****
Here's part 2 but I feel like it's not my best work.