I'm sorry part 3

You walked into your house and sat on your couch rethinking  what just happened.
A knock at your front door brought you back to reality. You opened the door, not thinking of who could be behind it.
"(Y/n)-
You shut the door in his face without him finishing his sentence.
"(Y/n) please. I just want to talk. Can you please open the door". You leaned on the door wiping your tears.
"I told you not to follow me Jimin. What do you want"? You asked, sounding uninterested in what Jimin had to say.
"I just want to talk...please let me in".
A couple of seconds passed by and you finally opened the door. The look on Jimins face made you want to cry a little. He looked hurt.
"May I come in"?
You moved to the side so Jimin could come in. You tried not to have eye contact with Jimin, because every time you look at him you felt guilty.
You sat on the couch and waited for Jimin to sit down on the couch beside you.
There was an arkward silence.
"Are you going to talk or just stare at me". You said.
"...I'm sorry".
You waited a few seconds to reply, because you wasn't sure of what you just heard.
"What"? You asked.
Jimin looked at you with tears in his eyes and grabbed your hands.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I deserved to see everything that I saw you and Jin doing. I can't be mad at you (y/n). I..I never stopped thinking of you, I wanted to talk to you but I was afraid that you wouldn't answer my calls. I made a stupid ass mistake in the past and if..if you let me back into your I promise you that I will never hurt you again." Jimin wiped the tears from your face.
"I don't know Jimin. I feel like I can't trust you anymore."
"...Then I'll do anything to regain the trust you once had. I love you (y/n) and I promise that I'll do my best to make you the most happiest woman in the world".
"Are you still with your hair stylist"? You asked.
"No. I told you that that wasn't suppose to happen. I just made a bad decision."
You nodded. Jimin put his forehead to yours.
"I want to show you just how much I'm sorry for hurting you".
"What do you mean." You said.
"Let me show you". Jimin got up from the couch.
He removed his shirt and tossed it to the side.
"I know you don't expect-
You were cut off by Jimins lips. At first he kissed you roughly. His tongue was fighting for dominance. Then it turned passionate. Your lips moved in sync with his and everything was perfect.
Jimin ended the kiss and caressed your face.
"I've really missed this (y/n) ".
"I've missed this too". You kissed Jimin.
Jimin lifted you off the couch and wrapped your legs around his waist. You could feel his hard boner on your heat.
Jimin carried you to your bedroom and laid you down on your bed. He crawled above you and started suckling and nibbling on your neck leaving loves marks.
You ran your fingers through his hair.
"I'm going to make you feel good (y/n)". Jimin raised your dress over your head and took one breast out your bra. He started to suck on your erect nipple.
"Ah... jimin". You pulled his head down more.
Jimin took off your bra and kissed down your body.
"I. Will. Never. Ever. Hurt. You. Again". Jimin said while kissing down your body. Jimin took your panties off with his teeth awfully slow.
"I haven't tasted you for awhile. I missed how your juices flows over my tongue". Jimin spreaded your legs wide. In no time he put his thick tongue in wet pussy slurping up your juices.
"Ahh. Jimin right there".
Jimin sucked hard on your clit and put his middle finger inside your pussy.
"Mmmm.. baby you taste so good. I want you to cum on my fingers." Jimin put another finger inside you and started to thrust them in and out of you fastly.
"Ah ah ah. Shit I'm going..to..aaah". You came on Jimin fingers and he sucked off your juices.
"Mmm are you ready for me (y/n)?" Jimin asked while pulling down his pants with his boxers coming down with them.
All you could do was nod because you was still coming down from your high.
Jimin spreaded your legs more and inserted his thick dick inside you. He let out of groan.
"Ughh. Your . So. Tight." He said while thrusting into you at a fast paste.
"Ah ..Mmm. go deeper". Jimin obeyed your command. He lifted both of your legs above your head and fucked you good like it was his last task to do on earth.
Jimin sucked your neck hard and played with your nipples. His grip on your legs got tighter so you new he was about to release.
Jimin took his hand and rubbed on your clit fastly so you could cum with him.
"Aah..Aah...I'm about to cum".
"Mm me too..cum with me baby". Jimin thrusted into you hard one last time before both of you came.
Jimin rolled off of you so you could lay on his sweaty chest.
"That was amazing Jimin". You said. Sleep threatening to take over you.
"Thankyou. You were amazing too. Go to sleek now babe. I'll be here in the morning when you wake."
You kissed Jimin one last time before you fell into a deep sleep.
**** **** ****
Thankyou for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Vote and comment if you like. I would really appreciate it. I know the smut part was a little shirt. My apologies. The next story I write will be a Jin smut for all his fans to enjoy!! ♡♥♡♥.