I'm sorry part 2

A month has passed since you last saw or heard from Jimin. Your life actually seems a little better. Less drama and "boyfriend problems". Jin has been spending a lot of time with you. He's even asked you out on a couple of dates, but you declined because him and Jimin were friends.
"Tell me why you won't have dinner with me tonight again"? Jin asked over the phone.
You giggled.
"We've talked about this before Jin, you and Jimin are friends and I don't want to get in the middle of that".you said.
"Yeah I know, but a little dinner wouldn't hurt. We are just friends (y/n)". Jin wasn't taking no for an answer.
"I don't know Jin, this could look really bad if Jimin finds out".
"There's completely nothing to get mad over. We're just a couple of friends having dinner". Jin said.
"I know but-
"Ugh, no more buts (y/n). I want you over here tonight at 7 and if your not over here by that time I WILL come and get you". After that statement Jin hung up the phone.
You couldn't help but smile at his comment. You looked at your clock and it was already 5:30.
"Shit...I should find something to wear". You looked through your closet and found a beautiful black fitted dress with just a little cleavage to show off.
You knew this could turn out bad, but you really didn't care anymore. He broke your heart. He's probably moved on with his hair stylist.
*****ding dong*****
"Coming!"Jin screamed through the house.
He opens the door.
"Well look at you. You look stunning (y/n)". Jin said.
"(Smiles) Thankyou Jin. You look well with your pink apron on". You laughed at the fact that he had that on.
"What? You don't think it's sexy".Jin smirked.
"Ha whatever, can I come in or not"? You asked pointing at the entrance.
"Oh yeah. Come on in".
Once you got in the door your mouth dropped at the sight of his beautiful home.
"Oh my God Jin..your home is lovely".  You and Jin walked into the kitchen and you smelled the food.
"And the food smells wonderful".
Jin smiles.
"I'm glad you like it". Jin pulls a chair from the kitchen table and you sit.
You smile at him.
"When you taste it you'll probably fall in love with me". Jin laughed at his comment.
You rolled your eyes at him.
"Can I ask you something (y/n)"?
"Yeah".
"And will you promise to answer it truthfully"? Asked Jin .
You looked up at Jin.
"Ofcoarse, when have I ever lied to you".
"Ok then, are you attracted to me sexually"? Jin looked you in the eyes. It's like he had some control over you.
"Now why would you want to know that"? You said. Jin got up from his seat and stood behind you. He bent down and whispered in your ear.
"So we could stop playing games. I know what I want and that's you, and I know that you want me just as bad. I just want to hear it come out that pretty little mouth of yours". Jin was now touching your shoulders and nibbling on your ear.
You gasped.
"Jin stop, we can't do this". Jin stood you up and sat you on the counter.
"Yes, we can. I've loved you for as long as I can remember (y/n). I need you, I needed you more than that dumb ass that cheated on you. Please let me hold you, make love to you like a man should". Jin latched his lips to your neck and started to mark you.
"Jin ah no this isn't right". You tried not to give in to Jin.
***** ****** **** ****** *****
"Hmm..what is (y/n) car doing here"? Jimin parked the car on the side of Jins house.
He went to the door and didn't bother to knock, because he knew where the hidden key was. He let himself in the house.
***** ****** ****** *****
"Jin please...don't". Jin hiked your dress up and started to pull down your panties.
"If you don't want this then why are you so wet for me". Jin pludged to fingers inside of you.
"Ahh..Jin". You moaned uncontrollably.
"Mmhm you like my fingers inside you. Let me hear you say it". Jins fingers went in and out of you at a fast pace.
You made an O shape with your mouth and Jin kissed you roughly.
You didn't want to admitt it, but you was enjoying everything Jin was doing to you.
"What the Hell". Jin released you when he heard Jimins voice.
"Jimin"? Jimin looked at you with pain in is eyes.
"Get away from her". Jimin looked like he wanted to rip Jin apart.
"Why are you here? You're ruining a very important moment". Jin still had his hands are your waist.
"Don't make me tell you again. Get. away.from.her". Jimin was walking closer to you and Jin.
Jin turned towards Jimin.
"Make me". Jimin pushed Jin to the wall, holding his collar tightly.
"She doesn't won't you in her life anymore". Jin spat out at Jimin.
"Shut up before I-
"Both of you stop this now!" You pushed them apart.
"Why are you even here?" You said to Jimin.
"...I saw your car outside". Jimin said.
"Both of you need to grow the fuck up...and don't even try to follow me".You walked out to your car and drove back to your apartment.
***** ***** ***** *****
Smut in part 3.