Dominant (Jin Smut)

Hi ! Enjoy this story about Jin. A rough sex scene will be in it. I've always thought that Jin has another side..a much rougher side. Hmm
**** **** **** **** **** ***
"Do you like daddy's dick in your ass?" Jin smacked your ass. Afterwards he rubbed it to soothe the pain.
You couldn't reply to him because he had your mouth gagged, so you just nodded.
Jin pulled your hair and your head went backwards. He thrusted into your rear hard and fast. His balls where slapping the back of your ass.
"Mmm baby girl... I think I like your little tight asshole better..Mmm it's squeezing daddy's dick real good". Jin once again slapped your ass, very much harder than the last time.
You so wanted to touch him and to scream his name. You tugged at the handcuffs.
"You want to touch me baby?" Jin thrusted harder into you, making the bed screech and move.
You nodded and tugged at the handcuffs.
Jin removed himself from inside your rear and uncuffed you. As soon as you did so you pulled him back to the bed and sunk down unto his cock.
You was still gagged but you didn't care, as long as you got to touch him.
"Mmm yeah.. just like that baby". Jin gripped your hips and moved your body up and down on his cock.
You through your head back in pure bliss.
Jin yanked the gag from your mouth and pulled you in for a deep kiss.
"Aah...Jin..I love you..I love...Aah Shit. I'm cumming."
Jin flipped you over so that he was on top of you. He spreaded your legs apart and started to lick up the cum that was flowing out of you.
After Jin cleaned you with his tongue, he laid down beside you and pulled you into his arms
"That was so...different". You said.
Jin ran his fingers through your hair.
You liked how your husband was so nice and lovable after rough sex with him. He's like a different person.
"Different how? Good different or bad different?" He asked.
"Definitely good different".
Jin pulled the sheets over both of you.
"These past five months being married to you have been amazing. I never thought that I would actually find my soul mate." Jin stroked your cheek.
"I know right, but I'm glad I did". You said.
"You have an interview tomorrow right?" Jin asked.
"Yep, I really hope I get this job". You snuggled closer to Jins chest.
Jin smiled.
"Don't worry your pretty little head off (y/n)." Jin kissed your forehead.
You smiled.
"How's your work going hun?" You asked.
"It's Stressful..very..very stressful". He said.
"I know it can be, what you need is to relax when you come home instead...doing this". You said.
Jin giggled.
"Babe this is how I relieve my stress".
You smiled.
"Jin..lets go to sleep". You yawned.
Jin kissed your forehead again.
"Ok babe..goodnight and I love you".
You looked up at your husband and kissed him passionately.
"I love you too. Sleep well". You turned over on your side and let your Jin cuddle up to you behind.
***** **** **** ****
Part 2 ?....maybe ?...comment and let me know if you want a part 2.