Not So Innocent *part 2*

"Prove it to me", (y/n) said closing the gap between her and Taehyung, and kissing him on the lips for the very first time.
Taehyung was surprised when he felt your lips upon his own, but he then gave in to the kiss.
You ran your fingers in the scalp of his hair, and slightly pulled on it letting Taehyung know that you wanted to deepen the kiss.
You opened your mouth, so Taehyung could insert his tongue inside your mouth.
It felt absolutely amazing how Taehyungs tongue was fighting for dominance with yours, and he soon dominated your mouth.
You broke the kiss, so you could catch your breath.
"Whew, that was some first kiss", you said sounding out of breath.
Taehyung smiled and pressed his forehead to yours breathing out of place as well.
"I've been wanting to do that for a long time now, and I'm not going to stop now. I have much more I want to do to you babe. Will you allow me to do it?", Taehyung asked.
You nodded and kissed him again.
Taehyung ran his delicate fingers under your blouse. His thumb fiddled around your belly button. He would do this to make you feel calm.
(Y/n) moaned into the kiss. You bit your boyfriends bottom lip and stick your tongue into his mouth once again.
Taehyung hands roamed your body. He gripped your ass and lifted you on the counter.
"Your body is so beautiful", he said while feeling your thighs.
Taehyung hands were so manly and talented. You could tell that he knew what he was doing.
You started to feel hot, and still no clothes were being ripped off.
You lifted your blouse over your head, and threw it on the floor.
" Someone's eager", Taehyung said with a smirk on his face.
"I've already waited to long for this moment Tae. I need you. I want you to fuck me right here in the kitchen", you jumbed off the counter and into your boyfriends arms.
(Y/n) wrapped her legs around Taehyung and continued kissing him.
Taehyung knocked everything off of the kitchen table and layed you down on it.
He took off his pants and underwear, while you was taking off his shirt.
Taehyung took off your shorts and your panties went down with them.
You unclasped your bra from behind and grabbed your boyfriend down to kiss you.