First time part 3

You wanted to make Jungkook feel as if nothing else mattered in the world.
You looked up at him and saw that his eyes were closed shut and his mouth was slightly open. You stopped the hand job you was giving him.
"I want to try something". Jungkook opened his eyes.
"Whatever you want". Jungkook said. You looked at his cock and brought your mouth to his throbbing member.
You licked the slit on cock and Jungkook tensed up.
"Did I do something wrong?" You asked.
"No. It felt good.. please keep going". Jungkook slightly pushed your head towards his dick and you continued to pleasure him.
Throughout the room all you could hear was jungkook moaning and screaming out profanity.
Your mouth was half way down his hard shaft when you started to suck harder.
"Fucking Shit (y/n)". Jungkook gripped your hair and pushed your head further down his dick.
You had saliva around your mouth with trying to fit Jungkook's massive size in your mouth.
He was atleast 8 inches and thick as Hell. On the inside you was really frightened about his cock being inside you. Ouch.
"Aah baby...stop I don't want...Ahh to cum yet." You released Jungkook's cock with a popping sound.
Jungkook brought you back to your feet. He kissed your lips and slid his tongue into your mouth. You moaned into his mouth. Jungkook backed you up on the bed.
"I'm going to make you feel so good. Spread your legs for me (y/n)". You slowly spread your legs for him. Jungkook took your legs and spreaded them further. He bit his bottom lip looking down at your dripping pussy.
"I want to taste you". Jungkook face was now directly at your core.
Jungkook flicked his tongue out at your clit making you twitch. He went further down and licked at your juices. He kept your body down with his hands on your stomach.
"Aah...Mmmm". You moaned gripping on the bed sheets.
Jungkook continued to suck on your tender flesh and licking up the juices that were coming out of you.
You felt as nothing could get better.
"Mmm..(y/n) you taste sweet." Jungkook went up to your lips and kissed you. You tasted yourself.
Jungkook flipped you over so that you was laying on top of him.
"Are you sure you want to do this"? Jungkook touched your cheek.
"Yes, Im sure. Besides Im to wet and turned on to stop now." You reached for a condom in your side dresser.
"Whoa..babe." Jungkook took the condom out of your hand.
"Where did you get this"? Jungkook asked.
"I bought them for a special occasion, are you going to put it on or do i have to."
Jungkook rolled his eyes and snatched the condom out of your hand. You laughed at jungkook as he tried to put the condom on.
"How are you so adorable, weird, and sexy all at the sa- aaah." Jungkook had pludged himself inside of you, not letting you finish what you was going to say.
Tears started to fall from your eyes, because of the pain you was feeling.
Jungkook wriped your eyes with his hand and brought his face to yours to share a passionate kiss with you.
"Im sorry (y/n). I promise that it'll get better". Jungkook took his throbbing length out until the tip was only left inside of you. Jungkook slammed himself back inside your heat.
"Ahh!". You moaned.
"You...mmm feel so Good (y/n).
Jungkook slammed himself inside of you again, but with more force.
"Ohh god FASTER!" You screamed.
Jungkook grabbed the headboard to pound into you faster and harder.
You wrapped your legs around Jungkook so he could go deeper inside of your heat.
"Shiit...Ohh dammmn.. your so fucking tight". Jungkook gripped your hips to told you in that one spot as he thrusted faster into you.
Jungkook felt as if he was going to cum at any second now so he took his hand and started to rub your clit really fast while still thrusting his hard shaft into you.
"Jungkook!! ..Aaaaah...right there! Ohh go-". You came on his dick, your walls clenching tightly on it.
You cumming sent Jungkook over the edge. He came in the condom.
Jungkook removed the condom from his shaft and layed next to you, breathing harshly.
You layed your head on jungkooks chest.
"That was amazing babe". You said, pecking Jungkooks chest.
Jungkook smiled and kissed the top of your head.
"Next time Im really gonna blow your mind".
You and Jungkook drifted off to sleep. You was still held in his arms when you awoke the next day.
*********************
Hello Hello!
This is the end of this Jungkook smut!! I hope it was to your liking Kookie lovers. I would like to thankyou for waiting so long for this story and also I apologize to you guys for not publishing it right away. College Exam Finals are bitches. Luckly Im on my summer break so i'll be writing more stories for you. Im so behind on my request here its crazy :-( , but dont worry Im on it and i will write and publish them as soon as possibile. Smooches