First Time part 2

"You know that you're beautiful right?" Jungkook slightly pecked your lips.
You smiled.
"I know that I'm lucky to have you as my boyfriend, even if it's just for a little while." You looked down at Jungkook and touched his lips with your fingers.
Jungkook kissed your fingers.
"What we have is not for a little while. I don't want to ever stop being with you (y/n). It's like I've found my other half". Jungkook pulled your forehead to his.
"You're amazing". You kissed Jungkook.
You had forgotten that Jungkook only had a towel wrapped around his waist. You could feel everything. You shifted in his lap and he let out a moan.
You sucked and nibbled on his bottom lip. Jungkook hands went to your rear and he gripped it.
Jungkook released your lips and started kissing down your neck. He slightly bit down on your skin and flicked his tongue out on the now blue spot.
"Mmm ...Jungkook". You looked into Jungkook eyes, and saw that this wasn't going to be just a makeout session.
You started to grind on Jungkooks clothed erection. His lips slightly parted.
He picked you up with your legs wrapped around his waist, and walked to your bedroom.
Jungkook laid you on the bed and climbed on top of you. You brought his face down to yours and continued kissing him.
Jungkook bit your lip asking for entrance. You gladly let his tongue enter your mouth.
You moaned into the kiss. Jungkook took your legs and wrapped them around his body. He grinded into you, letting you feel his erection.
"Ahh. Jungkook.Mmm.. I want you".
"I want you too. I want to be your first and I want you to be mine (y/n)". You nodded your head and walked away from the bed.
You looked Jungkook In his piercing eyes and took off your clothes, not breaking eye contact with him until you was fully naked in front of him.
"Beautiful". Jungkook said.
You blushed and tried to cover up your body.
"Don't..your beautiful...come here baby". You walked over to Jungkook and he stood up letting his towel drop.
You looked down at Jungkook very erect penis and looked back up as soon as you saw it.
Jungkook smiled.
"What ?...you don't like what you see love ?" Jungkook said coming closer to you.
".. it's just bigger than I expected". You said.
"Then you'll have to get use to it. Touch it". Jungkook brought your hand to his dick and let you grasp it.
"Move your hands up and down like this". You moved your hands up and down on jungkooks penis. He closed his eyes in complete pleasure.
"Do you like it ?" You asked.
"Mmhm...faster babe". You moved your hands faster on his shaft.
***** **** **** ****
Part 3 coming soon Kookie lovers