Masquerade (NamJoon)

NamJoon leaned on the wall, and watched through his mask all off the beautiful woman who were dancing elegantly on the dance floor.
What excited him the most was that noone in that room,not one single person recognized who he was. He could be himself, not who the man that his management company wanted him to be, but the real Kim NamJoon.
A smirk came across his full lips as he caught eye to someone sitting alone. The mask she wore to hide her beautiful face said that she was a little different from anyone else in the ball room.

She was completely stunning. Her hair was in an elegant up do, with pearls decorations imbedded into her hair. The mask she wore was gold around the eye area, and then it became white. It was an half mask, and NamJoon was glad that it was because he got to see her pink full lips.
Her ball gown was completely gold with pearls embedded into it. Beautiful wasn't even the word to describe how she looked, and that indescribable woman with amazing beauty was you.

NamJoon walked across the ballroom, and stopped directly in front of you.
(Y/n) lifted her head up to find a man with a red mysterious mask on, and a black fitted tux.
"May I have this dance beautiful". NamJoons deep voice sent shivers down your spine.
"How do you know that I'm beautiful? I could be the most hideous person in this room". You questioned.

NamJoon smirked.
"I can tell that you're beautiful just by how you present yourself darling. Everything about you screams perfection". NamJoon said.
It was your turn to smirk.
"And what if I'm not as perfect on the inside as the outside?"
NamJoon bent down to whisper inside your ear.
"I like my women a little twisted".
NamJoon held his hand out for you to take once again.

You looked at his hand, and hesitantly took it.
As soon as your hand touched his, you was pulled to the dance floor.
"Now I can show you my skills". NamJoon boasted.
"Wait! I can't dance... I really can't". You said stopping NamJoon in his tracks.
"Good, because neither can I". He said making you smile.
"You have the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen". NamJoon said as the two of you began dancing.
You smiled again, and then turned your face away from his.
"You're saying all this sweet crap just to sleep with me aren't you?" You asked.
"I don't know, is it working?"
"Only in your dreams". You laughed.
NamJoon chuckled.

He pulled pressed his body closer to yours, and being down so that his mouth was level with your ear.
"You never know though, at the end of the night I might have you begging me to give you the release you need". His deep voice, and dirty talk sent shivers all over your body.
"Why does it feel like we're the only ones in this room". You thought to yourself.
NamJoon let his hands roam your back, and your back arched at his touch.
NamJoon smirked, and spun you around.
"I wonder what he looks like under that mask". You thought to yourself.
"For someone who can't dance, you're doing really well". NamJoon stated.
You smiled.
"I wish I could say the same for you". You retorted back.
NamJoons deep laugh echoed in the room.
"You're funny, another reason why you're perfect".
You shrugged your shoulders.

The music stopped, but NamJoon still held you close to him. His cologne smelled absolutely amazing.
"What is your name?" You asked him.
"How about we skip that part." He said.
"Hey! I have you a dance, you could pay me back by giving me your name". You said, putting your hands on your hips.
NamJoon smirked under his mask.
"She's sassy". He thought.
"Ok.. Call me rapmonster". He said seriously.
You stayed silent for a few seconds and the started to laugh.
"Ok so rapmonster is clearly not your real name." You said.
"My name is whatever you want it to be love, can I get your name?" He asked.